Key Account Manager Jobs Vacancy in Thermo Fisher Scientific Dubai
Thermo Fisher Scientific Dubai urgently required following position for Key Account Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Key Account Manager Jobs Vacancy in Thermo Fisher Scientific Dubai Jobs Details:
Key Account Manager
When you’re part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do challenging work, and be part of a team that values performance, quality and innovation. As part of a successful, growing global organization you will be encouraged to perform at your best. With revenues of more than $20 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
What will you do?
- Develop and deliver a strategy to develop sales through Academic, Pharmaceutical and Industrial key account having projects or presence in Middle East.
- The Key Account Manager will drive collaboration with the Regional teams in Middle East insuring full alignment (no overlap) with the other channels in the regions.
- Develop and deliver a strategy to position RSD as the catalyst for cross-divisional opportunities by developing cross divisional tactical growth initiatives leveraging Corporate Account function.
- Experience working with Industrial, Pharmaceutical or Academic Key Accounts in the Middle East.
- Demonstrable ability to deliver project management and influence change within an international, matrixed organization.
- Ability to demonstrate a strong commercial background and a record of sales success
- Excellent interpersonal, customer orientation and problem solving skills are required with a can-do attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with strong strategic and influencing qualities.
- Able to travel within the region, to co-ordinate with local commercial team in the Middle East.
- Able to interact with senior leaders and work closely with Corporate Accounts Team
How will I get there?
- Experience in a business / market development role including market research
- Multi-tasking experience and flexibility to address immediate priorities and still manage deadlines with longer-term projects and strategic initiatives.
- Possession of a Bachelor’s degree in business, or a scientific field. An advanced degree in business or science is preferred.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 70,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status