Analyst Change Management Jobs Vacancy in Abu Dhabi Polymers Company Ltd Borouge Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi Polymers Company Ltd Borouge Abu Dhabi urgently required following position for Analyst Change Management. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Analyst Change Management Jobs Vacancy in Abu Dhabi Polymers Company Ltd Borouge Abu Dhabi Jobs Details:
Reporting to the OD Manager, you will be part of Human Capabilities & Administration team and you will be responsible for:
- Participate in the development of change management strategies and plans to support Company's long term vision and objectives
- Supervise and coordinate change management activities and arrange communication campaigns, awareness building and publicity tasks, training in creative and innovative problem solving skills, programmes for the promotion, learning, team work, communication, participation and involvement
- Provide integrated tools, templates and guidelines for developing change management communication
- Identify issues, assess impact and communicate risk and mitigation plans. Develop solutions which add value on the performance, measuring against set indicators.
- Review and carry out surveys to identify change needs and provide suggestions.
- Participate in evaluating work of external consultants related to Change Management Systems deliverables to ensure quality and effectiveness
- Bachelor Degree in relevant discipline Professional Certification in Change Management or Industrial Organizational Psychology
- 8 years of experience in change management processes and procedures within a large industrial organization preferably in the oil and gas
- 6 Years in the implementation of talent management, organizational development, performance management, leadership development, learning and development in manufacturing organizations.
- Fluency in English.
- Behavioral requirements: operational delivery, team dynamics, relationship building, networking, interpersonal sensitivity and confidentiality, diversity, verbal and written communication.
2. Passport-size photograph