External His Health Economist Jobs Vacancy in Company Dubai
Company Dubai urgently required following position for External His Health Economist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
External His Health Economist Jobs Vacancy in Company Dubai Jobs Details:
To work as a consultant, working with regulators and governments on a key project related to a classifications, payment scheme and software development and localization projects that meet the needs with direct client interaction. As well must be able to assist the development of 3M solutions and services to the government regarding healthcare quality improvement, and management of the cost of healthcare by introducing the value base purchasing programs and DRG.
The Project Consultant will act as a Key representative of 3M HIS for a selected account and regulators to drive and grow projects related to classifications, DRG, Costing, pricing, payments scheme, new solutions and innovative ideas.
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Work with internal teams in sales, marketing, contracting and legal to promote, demonstrate, contract and implement 3M solutions
- Work with international team for development, executions and delivery of key and selective projects
- Ability to understand the current payment scheme in the region and work on enhancement and adjustment for the current parameters based on large data.
- Prepare and present regular and ad hoc reports regarding the performance of the Key Account and the Project status.
- Applies technical skills to provide leadership, support, and services to one or more of the following: new product development, product modification, application development, product localization/converting, process development, cost reduction, quality improvement efforts, etc. with a significant business impact.
- Communicate results of assigned and self-initiated tasks to the respective business group and/or appropriate clinical community. Communicates relevant findings to external parties/customers as appropriate. Prepares reports, presentations, and other written documents.
- Strategic Planning thinking, Participates in the strategic planning at the business level.
- Bachelor’s degree in Medical or related field from an accredited university
- 3 – 5 years’ experience working in a Healthcare organization or Health insurance company and experience working in classifications, pricing, costing, payment and analytical projects
Preferred Qualifications :
- Masters degree in Health Economics and/or Population Health Management and/or health care regulatory or policy related field
Characteristics, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Key characteristics include strategic thinker, creative, assertive, collaborative, action-oriented, clear writing and messaging ability, fast learner, strong business acumen, outstanding influencing skills and excellent presentation skills
- Broad knowledge of healthcare, revenue cycle , clinical workflow, clinical outcome measures and/or healthcare IT industry and trends
- Proficiency with Microsoft Project and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio)
- Fluency in written and spoken English is required, Arabic is preferred
Location: Based in Dubai/Abu Dhabi
Travel: May include up to 40% domestic and international travel
Please submit your CVs not longer than 2 pages.
Please apply on in case you match the requirements for the position.