Learning Coordinator Intern Mena Nationals Only Jobs Vacancy in Company Dubai
Company Dubai urgently required following position for Learning Coordinator Intern Mena Nationals Only. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Learning Coordinator Intern Mena Nationals Only Jobs Vacancy in Company Dubai Jobs Details:
- Enable and support learning curriculum across MENA with responsibility for actively supporting budgeting, planning, reporting and financial management, monitoring regional deployment, managing communication within region, assessing need for deployment.
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders: MENA Talent Development Leader, MENA Learning leader, MENA Learning Coordinators, Local Learning Teams and vendors.
- Support the deployment training across MENA.
- Work with MENA L&D teams on implementation of the learning curriculum, consolidate information and report to the MENA Learning Leader and other identified stakeholders.
- Create and manage Scheduled Offerings on the Success Factors for Learning system.
- Prepare and maintain the MENA L&D learning calendar.
- Monitor registrations for MENA learning events.
- Monitor feedback from MENA learning events, analyse data in comparison to the previous year(s) and against benchmarks, provide recommendations for improvement to MENA Learning leadership and course sponsors.
- Work on data analysis related to deployment, compile related reporting for management and provide inputs for managerial decisions.
- Work with offshore Deployment Admin team supporting learning admin and drive efficient and effective adoption of the processes for Global learning administration related to deployment of MENA learning events.
- Support budget management.
- Supervise the Accrual process from end to end.
- Ensure the actual spend related to deployment of MENA learning (events included) is within the budget, justify variances.
- Ensure timely and accurate inputs for the billing related to MENA learning events.
- Drive cost efficiencies where possible.
- Schedule, attend and drive regular calls with MENA Learning Leader, EMEIA learning Teams and assigned cluster.
- Communicate training schedule to target populations.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR/Business Administration or any other relevant degree background completed within the past 18 months of applying to the program
- Completed 0-18 months of experience and is keen to gain experience into Talent Development (Learning Development)
- Able to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Is detail orientated
- Has stakeholder management skills (customer service skills)