Senior Quality Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Amazon Com Dubai
Amazon Com Dubai urgently required following position for Senior Quality Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Quality Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Amazon Com Dubai Jobs Details:
Amazon's Customer Service (CS) is seeking a Senior Quality Assurance (Sr.QA) Specialist for the Middle East (ME) CS Network. The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked environment; will be technically savvy; and be a creative and analytical problem solver with an obsession for excellent Customer Service.
The Sr.QA Specialist will work with the ME CS QA team and be responsible for driving quality improvements to improve and preserve the highest standards of quality and service; understand the business metrics; perform analysis and deep dives to support the ME Customer Service team; identify root-causes and provide recommendations; come up with projects to drive continuous improvements that lead to a sustained performance. The Sr.QA Specialist will report to the ME CS QA Manager.
- Take a role in the QA function for the ME CS, across all the sites, working closely with the local and distributed teams of QA Specialists.
- Perform analytical deep dives to develop interpretive insights; conduct trend analysis to identify performance gaps, highlight strengths, and provide recommended corrective actions.
- Provide ME Ops team with a holistic view of CS performance and identify the levers which will drive performance improvements. Lead quality improvement projects to deliver measurable improvement in customer experience metrics and proactively drive continuous improvement through customer experience improvement projects.
- Participate in the development of robust quality improvements and training processes, as well in the definition of quality goals
- Create new metrics and dashboards to measure and improve quality metrics.
- Lead the weekly review of specific KPIs and report out to ME CS Network.
- Lead with the necessary functions to ensure new policies/processes are successfully scoped and rolled out with measurable results against key metrics
- Lead with compiling, analyzing and driving First and Repeated Contact Resolution improvement initiatives
- Goal driven and able to not only dive deep, but also to step back and look at the bigger picture
- Negotiation and influencing skills; able to listen to and persuade others based on sound logic
- Professional approach to working with colleagues across different departments, countries, at all levels, in both distributed and local teams
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines while managing multiple projects and prioritize work
- Results orientated with a bias for action, taking responsibility and owning delivery
- Excellent written and oral communication skills including an ability to communicate with senior managers in the organization
- Motivated to work on own initiative
- Full time employee
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of experience in Customer Service Quality Assurance or Analyst role where analysis was performed to identify gaps and draw conclusions leading to improvement initiative recommendations
- Proficiency in SQL
- Successful track record leading projects, process improvements or operations, possibly in a CS environment
- Demonstrable proficiency of Microsoft Office including Excel, SharePoint, Word, Visio
- Full professional proficiency in English. Arabic an added advantage
- 2+ years of experience in Customer Service
- Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt Certified
- Continuous improvement/Kaizen experience