System Analyst Jobs Vacancy in University Sharjah Sharjah
University Sharjah Sharjah urgently required following position for System Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
System Analyst Jobs Vacancy in University Sharjah Sharjah Jobs Details:
Reporting to the Head of Planning & Reporting Systems, the Junior Planning & Reporting System Analyst will work closely with IT, HR, Admission & Registration, VC Research and Finance teams, in order to successfully manage the implementation and ongoing development of the Oracle Planning and Budgeting Cloud Solution (OPBCS), as well as any other reporting applications which will be implemented in the future.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of all technical aspects of the Hyperion Planning, Budgeting and Reporting applications including but not limited to constructing metadata and logic changes, data import routines, dimensions, web forms and business rules, calculation scripts, reports, dashboards, security access, workflow, task lists
- Support all technical and functional processes required for annual budgeting, periodic forecasting and month-end reporting
- Assist with system integration, maintenance of data mapping tables, data cleansing, creation of exception reports where required. Conduct preventative maintenance and testing of the solution
- Provide support to ensure OPBCS is running smoothly and at the level of performance required to provide high quality experience to the end users
- Assist with the development and update of training documentation
- Provide in-house trainings on Hyperion functionalities, as well as any other reporting solutions used by Finance teams
- Support the provision of functional and technical guidance to users and management
- Analyze requests for changes, new requirements to production system, determine impact on existing systems/processes and develop appropriate specifications, enhancements and/or procedures to comply
- Contribute to the review of the application design and make recommendations for enhancements and performance optimization
- Assist in enhancing planning and reporting systems, creation of value-add reports, dashboards, sandbox tools and ad hoc models to meet business needs and facilitate strategic decision making
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, Commerce and/or IT
- Minimum 3 years' experience in designing, developing and implementing Hyperion Planning, Budgeting and Reporting applications using Essbase.
- Experience in designing, developing and implementing revenue plans, OPEX/CAPEX models, cost allocation models, long term range forecast models, management reporting and dashboards
- Experience in writing calculation scripts and business rules for Hyperion
- Should have working knowledge of ASO cubes
- Experience in implementing reporting applications such as PowerBI, Argos (developmental)
- Business knowledge of financial accounting and ERP systems and processes
- Excellent proficiency in Excel including Smart View
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize information to see the big picture while effectively managing details and ability to multi-task.
- Must be hands-on, proven to meet deadlines, have the ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Meticulous attention to detail, superb organization skills, and strong sense of ownership
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrates initiative and innovation in achieving results