Service Executive Medical Team Jobs Vacancy in Afia Insurance Brokerage Services Dubai
Afia Insurance Brokerage Services Dubai urgently required following position for Service Executive Medical Team. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Service Executive Medical Team Jobs Vacancy in Afia Insurance Brokerage Services Dubai Jobs Details:
A well-established insurance broker is looking for an experienced and professional Service Executive on corporate accounts.
Please read about the role and apply on our website below. Only well-written applications via the application form will be considered further:
We are looking for an energetic and self-motivated individual who will go out of their way to delight our corporate customers and provide excellent service support accordingly on their medical plans.
The immediate responsibilities will involve assisting Corporate Clients’ service requests on their group medical changing needs, liaising between insurance companies and clients on claims and payments, maintaining proper documentation. Providing prompt and consistent excellent support on service requests for addition, deletion, correction, claims, payment coordination between client and insurance company and account reconciliation per every transaction is what can be expected on this job.
A role such as this requires an individual to be a multi-tasker and be able to put on a smile and happily carry out whatever service requests the day ahead offers on medical insurance.
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing or background in nursing or medical
- Excellent Excel skills and account reconciliation
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage and prioritize workload whilst adhering to tight and pressing deadlines
- Good knowledge on claims process and medical and pharmaceutical terms in order to guide the medical service team on interpretation.
- Strong demonstrable corporate customer service and client experience
- Strong attention to detail and keen sense of accuracy in preparing official documentation on payments
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly, and thrive in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to be proactive, work on own initiative as well as being a team player
Job Type: Full-time
- medical claims/coordination: 2 years (Preferred)