Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Jobsinary Dubai
Jobsinary Dubai urgently required following position for Administrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Jobsinary Dubai Jobs Details:
HR Administrator Job Opening. Currently we are looking for HR Administrator for our company. location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application, Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
• Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
• Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
• Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
• Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
• Maintains human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Being able to identify and resolve employee concerns as they develop
• Strong communication and interpersonal abilities.
• Strong scheduling skills, and to able to create a plan that allows everyone to achieve their goals.
• Experience in working with and helping people, such as volunteering, tutoring or coaching.
• Good understanding of the laws regarding workers compensation and how to help the employee and the company navigate the compensation process.
• Experience in Corporate communication
• Excellent English Skills.