Marketing Manager Jobs Vacancy in Company Dubai
Company Dubai urgently required following position for Marketing Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Marketing Manager Jobs Vacancy in Company Dubai Jobs Details:
Our Client, a renowned name in the Automotive industry is looking to hire a Marketing Manager for their Dubai Office.
Are you passionate about marketing and cars? If Yes, please read ahead…
You will be responsible to build up and lead the Marketing team of the organization to strengthen the brand image in Dubai through ATL, BTL, Digital & PR activities.
- Setting up the Marketing department from the scratch.
- Building up the marketing team including hiring and on-boarding a high performing team and implementing the marketing & PR strategy.
- Develop a comprehensive marketing strategy to build the brand and support sales through promotional campaigns in line with the set strategy.
- Supporting business functions through deep market & customer insights and effectively manage external vendors.
- Design digital initiatives and coordinate with sales / dealers on lead follow up.
- Ensuring competitive agency selection and supervising work of external agency partner to ensure efficient processes and high-quality output.
ü Bachelors Degree
ü Minimum 8-10 years of experience in marketing with minimum of 3 years in automotive specifically.
ü Based out of Middle East
ü Arabic Preferred
At Mindfield we are driven by mutually agreed KPIs and service levels. Exceptional results can only be delivered when we understand both our key stakeholders clients and candidates. Keeping this in mind we would request that when applying for a role do take cognizance of the “must haves” to avoid disappointment. Sometimes positions take time to close and there could be delay in us responding to you but as a thumb rule if you do not hear from us in 7-8 working days post applying for the role then the resume has not been shortlisted and would be kept on the database for other roles. Look forward to a long term relationship…Mindfield…making a difference