Enablement Continuous Improvement Infrastructure Specialist Maternity Cover Jobs Vacancy in Company Dubai
- Enablement Continuous Improvement Infrastructure Specialist Maternity Cover
- Dubai DU
- 15 May, 2019 2 days ago
Company Dubai urgently required following position for Enablement Continuous Improvement Infrastructure Specialist Maternity Cover. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Enablement Continuous Improvement Infrastructure Specialist Maternity Cover Jobs Vacancy in Company Dubai Jobs Details:
- Support HR Enablement leader in standardizing and simplifying local processes (and supporting technology), aligning to globally defined processes including SAP Success Factors
- Support centralization of activities at a region level where required
- Support the HR Enablement Leader in ensuring that the technology / infrastructure needs of the Region Talent Team are met to enable effective service delivery and business-as-usual
- Conduct vendor management (where applicable and not owned by a specific talent function e.g. Recruitment) and ensure adherence to overall budget
- Provide oversight on infrastructure operational support as needed for the Region Talent Team
- Oversee people data governance issues and data security compliance
- Identify areas of improvement based on user feedback or any available technology upgrades
- Support HR Enablement Leader in identifying how technology can standardize and simplify local processes and in doing so align to and support globally defined processes (e.g., recruiting, WFA, learning admin)
- Lead on Robotics development for HR processes
- Support the HR Enablement Leader during deployment and transition phases as needed
- Support the Region Talent Team in preparing for transition of activities into HR Services as needed
- Support the HR Enablement Leader in implementation and project management of any restructuring or acquisition activities as needed
- Support the HR Enablement Leader during deployment and transition phases relating to technology / infrastructure implementation
- Monitor delivery of talent processes and activities in the region to identify any scope for improvement
- Support the HR Enablement Leader and work with other talent functions and shared services (where appropriate) to scope improvement projects/ initiatives, then mobilize resources and support delivery against the objectives
- Obtain feedback on projects and track implementation success
- Ability to cope with a role that involves the transactional and operational as well as bigger picture thinking.
- Commercial and pragmatic approach balanced with a high degree of sensitivity and discretion.
- Ability to be resilient, practical and a self-starter, comfortable with working on own and with teams.
- Demonstrating strong MS office skills and a willingness to acquire new skills to effectively utilise internal reporting systems
- Extensive experience of working in HR operations or a talent function, with knowledge of HR systems and process improvement preferred
- Experience in metrics reporting and analysis preferred
- A degree in Human resources or a related discipline
- Excellent communication skills, whether written or verbal
- CIPD qualified. A postgraduate qualification in a Business or Human Relations discipline is desirable.
- Strong IT skills – Word, Excel, Outlook, SharePoint
What we look for
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Build your legacy with us.