Director Strategy Architecture Jobs Vacancy in General Electric Dubai
General Electric Dubai urgently required following position for Director Strategy Architecture. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Director Strategy Architecture Jobs Vacancy in General Electric Dubai Jobs Details:
Drive scalable growth and long-term value for the organization by designing, incubating and launching wing-to-wing solutions, innovative business models and strategic partnerships across the Middle East & Turkey.
- Proactively develop market-making projects, targeting specific clinical segments (e.g. radiology, cardiology, oncology) and business models (e.g. public-private partnerships, managed equipment services, joint-ventures etc.)
- Perform robust client/market assessments and thorough due diligence of complex project opportunities
- Screen, prioritize and structure complex projects, working with closely with finance, legal and other cross functional teams
- Develop strong business cases and investment strategies, with clear commercialization and execution plans
- Create quality project proposals, value propositions and pitches that progress commercial discussions and lead to wins
- Serve as ‘bid manager’ for large tender projects, providing effective management and coordination of all elements of the bid process from initial proposal to financial close
- Assist in the overall development of bid strategies
- Bachelor’s degree in business or finance related subject or equivalent knowledge or experience
- Deep awareness and understanding of the healthcare industry and major trends in the region
- Demonstrated data mining and analytical skills
- Demonstrated project management expertise or certification
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with demonstrated experience speaking and writing clearly and convincingly
- Ability to create impactful executive client facing communications and presentations
- Demonstrated business acumen and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and consistently meet or exceed performance expectations
- Ability to adjust work and communication style based on situational needs
- Critical thinking skills that allow for the evaluation of ideas and synthesizing of information into insights
- Proven ability to accomplish large volumes of high quality work under pressure
- Proven ability to make decisions with limited information and achieve expected results
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (e.g., Excel, Power Point)
- Ability to travel at least 50%
- Arabic speaking preferred, but not essential
- MBA or master’s degree or equivalent knowledge pr experience
- Experience in either advisory services or consulting
- Project Financing, PPP and/or structured partnership experience
- Care area knowledge of radiology, cardiology and/oncology segments
GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies and services to meet the demand for increased access, enhanced quality and more affordable healthcare around the world. GE works on things that matter - great people and technologies taking on tough challenges. From medical imaging, software & IT, patient monitoring and diagnostics to drug discovery, biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and performance improvement solutions, GE Healthcare helps medical professionals deliver great healthcare to their patients.
Learn More About Careers at GE
Learn More About GE Healthcare
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
Follow us on Twitter, join our LinkedIn Group or become a fan of our Facebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of the GE Talent Community. Stay up to date on what’s happening at GE around the globe by checking out the GE Careers Blog.
Locations: United Arab Emirates; Dubai