Help Desk Representative Jobs Vacancy in Dfs Group Abu Dhabi
Dfs Group Abu Dhabi urgently required following position for Help Desk Representative. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Help Desk Representative Jobs Vacancy in Dfs Group Abu Dhabi Jobs Details:
- Determines requirements by working with customers.
- Answers inquiries by clarifying desired information; researching, locating, and providing information.
- Resolves problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
- Fulfills requests by clarifying desired information; completing transactions; forwarding requests.
- Promotes additional services by recognizing opportunities to up-sell, and explaining features of new products and services.
- Maintains customer database by entering information.
- Keeps equipment operational by following established procedures; reporting malfunctions.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational/training opportunities.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Assist eCommerce team in organizing raffle tickets
- Occasionally assist PR, Events and Social Media team in handling projects.
High school diploma or equivalent. Six months of console experience in a busy, customer service oriented position, or completion of communications equipment training.