Assistant Manager Jobs Vacancy in Gems Education Dubai
Gems Education Dubai urgently required following position for Assistant Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Assistant Manager Jobs Vacancy in Gems Education Dubai Jobs Details:
Due to ongoing expansion we are currently recruiting for an experienced recruitment consultant to join our existing team at our corporate office in Dubai, UAE.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1 year experience working in the education recruitment market, however we will consider applicants with a proven record recruiting in other industries
Working closely with our international Schools, the recruitment team is responsible for advertising, shortlisting, interviewing and facilitating interviews with our school leadership teams. Ensuring all staffing requirements are met. Our team specialises in acquiring more than 1500 new hires, annually from the top talent in the global education market including the UK, US, Canada, India, Middle East and Asia.
Successful applicants will ideally have education recruitment experience, although this is not essential as we will offer ongoing training and support to applicants from other recruitment backgrounds. The position would suit somebody that is dynamic, motivated and able to think outside of the box in order to achieve their goals.
- Embrace and encourage the ethos and standards of excellence as defined in the GEMS Core Values.
- To develop recruitment practices and manage the candidate experience throughout the hiring process
- Develop recruitment forecasting and pipelines in conjunction with the annual recruitment lifecycle plans
- Create specific strategies and plans for individual schools depending on their unique requirements
- Establish effective mediums to attract candidates to GEMS
- Manage the placement of both print and online advertising
- Be able to manage and assess the suitability of applicants from their CV’s and identify the appropriate opportunities that meet their skill set
- Interview prospective candidates and assess their suitability to become a GEMS Teacher
- Accurately track and record recruitment metrics and prepare monthly activity report
- Initiate effort and energy beyond the typical work day, where the tasks require additional commitment, such as international travel
- In return we offer a competitive Tax Free Salary plus additional benefits.
In 1959, two teachers, KS Varkey and his wife Mariama, arrived in Dubai.
Company: GEMS Education
Location: Dubai, UAE