Medical Representative Alain City Jobs Vacancy in Pharmalink Drug Store Al-Ayn
Pharmalink Drug Store Al-Ayn urgently required following position for Medical Representative Alain City. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Medical Representative Alain City Jobs Vacancy in Pharmalink Drug Store Al-Ayn Jobs Details:
This vacancy will be based in Alain City.
Pharmalink is a success story, spread over more than two decades; guided by the vision of Dr. A R Jabour, Pharmalink is now established as a leading supplier of medications in the UAE. Today Pharmalink supplies a wide range of product categories that addresses all age groups and specialties.
We are currently looking for Medical Representatives specialized in non-registered medicine who will be responsible for generating maximum prescription, growth and account penetration of products within an assigned territory/market segment by effectively promoting the products of the company thereby increasing market share.
Key Responsibilities (includes but not limited to):
- Arrange appointments with doctors, pharmacists and hospital medical teams, which may include pre-arranged appointments or regular 'cold' calls and making presentation of sample drugs to doctors and nurses in the Retail and the Government sector.
- Managing budgets to generate sales opportunities and reach (if possible exceeding) monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets by accurately planning work schedules and reduction in bonus.
- Ethical promotions of products to the targeted health-care professionals and securing maximum prescription for the brands / products.
- Building and maintain positive working relationship with Sales Representatives, Marketing team, Finance, Logistics and Stores.
- Plans and organizes personal promotional strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment by keeping abreast of product applications, technical data presentations, market conditions, competitor activities, advertising and promotional trends. Participate actively in company meetings, trade shows and conventions.
- Maintaining knowledge of new developments in anticipating potential negative and positive impacts on the business and adapting strategy accordingly.
- Support and implement the marketing strategies as per the requirements of the Marketing teams and actively participate in new product launches.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience in pharmaceutical Field
- Sound knowledge of verbal/written communication in English / Arabic language.
- Operationally focused, highly motivated, self starter who is committed to excellence.
- Knowledge of MS Office package will be an advantage.
Job Type: Full-time
- Al-Ayn (Required)
- English & Arabic (Required)