Fire Investigator Jobs Vacancy in Jbn Consulting
Jbn Consulting urgently required following position for Fire Investigator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Fire Investigator Jobs Vacancy in Jbn Consulting Jobs Details:
- Perform Fire investigations and provide subject matter expertise to cause and prevention; investigate fire events to determine origin, cause, and responsibility
- Determines the origin and cause of the loss/claim under investigation and identifies any potential third-party responsibility
- Maintains required reporting commitments to client in accordance with Unified Investigations & Sciences, Inc.'s, standard procedures.
- Identifies and interviews all witnesses or involved persons who may possess information or knowledge pertaining to incident under investigation: motive, opportunity or any other information or evidence that may assist in concluding a factual and complete investigation.
- Maintains up-to-date information in regard to existing laws pertaining to rights of privacy and availability of public records to assure that all investigations are conducted in a completely legal and ethical manner.
- Plans and reviews code compliance, public education and relations and orders corrections and remedies of hazardous conditions where they exist and follows through until disposition is satisfactory.
- Prepares documents and submits electronic, oral and written reports, as required, to include, but not limited to: daily routine sheets, inspections and re-inspections reports, investigative reports.
- Ability to organize, prepare and submit accurate, clear, and concise reports in a timely fashion.
- Knowledge of the principles and practices of fire safety and of inspection techniques.
- Considerable working knowledge of NFPA Standards, National Fire Codes, Life Safety Code, and local fire codes, and compliance with host country laws (Fire related) within the CENTCOM AOR.
- Extensive knowledge of fire hazards found in various types of occupancies; of characteristics and behavior of smoke and fire and their effects on human life; of storage and handling of combustible, flammable and explosive materials; of modern practices to guard against the occurrence of fire or minimize losses and the most current means of protection.
- Ability to use manual, mechanical and electronic tools and equipment as required.
- Secure and maintain confidential or sensitive information.
- Ability to enforce fire and life safety codes firmly, tactfully, impartially, and consistently; understand and carry out instructions or directives with minimum of supervision; adhere to prescribed routines and practices, and provide logical and constructive suggestions or recommendations
- US National with the ability to obtain US government clearance.
- Must possess a valid US passport with blank visa pages and 6 months remaining
- Must possess a valid US Driver's License with minimum 6 months left prior to expiration/renewal.
- Must meet all medical qualifications under the contract and meet other requirements applicable to working in the USARCENT/CENTCOM AOR
- Candidate must prove up certification that demonstrates compliance with NFPA 1033, Fire Investigator Professional Qualifications. Examples of certifications that meet these qualifications include ?Fire Investigator I or II.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university preferred.
- IAAI Certified Fire Investigator (IAAI-CFI) certification
- Certified Fire & Explosion Investigator (CFEI) certification or obtaining certification within six months of hire is required.
- Good oral and written communication skills, PC literate, including advanced Microsoft Office product skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills with strong interpersonal skills and good analytical and interpretive skills
- Strong investigative skills with strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Minimum 10 years relevant fire-related experience
- Excellent communication skills Reading, writing, email correspondence, with excellent ability to articulate problem-solving solutions