Sales Manager Jobs Vacancy in General Electric Dubai
General Electric Dubai urgently required following position for Sales Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sales Manager Jobs Vacancy in General Electric Dubai Jobs Details:
* Lead the Sales for Measurement & Sensing products & services in UAE & Oman * Develop and execute territory and specific account sales plans
* Accountability to deliver on commitments and communicate progress, needs, and strategies to win in a competitive landscape, meet/exceed sales target* Cultivate long term relationships at all levels of customer organization. * Responsible for managing and developing channel partners
Within a geographic area responsible for selling product(s), services, parts, solutions, or projects. Develops sales plan for a specific region. Products and systems requiring technical knowledge.
Develops practical and innovative ways to identify and meet goals. In this role you will be responsible for work that is less defined in scope, utilize your understanding and experience to execute business objectives, and have the ability to effect short-term and some long-term business goals.
- Provide leadership for sales to assigned customers through the formulation and execution for strategies and plans that capitalize on the customers strengths
- Build customer relationships within the assigned geographic area , expand into new market segments and penetrate into new accounts
- Coordinate activities and provide leadership to establish individual sales strategies obtaining appropriate approvals for pricing, and delivery
- Negotiate contracts as required
- Maintain knowledge of market trends, competitive actions, product needs, and customer base
- Work with Marketing to develop project specific sales strategies for assigned customers
- Make recommendations for continued growth
- Be knowledgeable of competitive and market environment.
- Customer centric mind set focused on building and improving customer relationships and utilizing value selling of our technologies to make a difference
- Create and drive process changes to develop winning strategies and order closure.
* B.S. or B.A. in Engineering or equivalent technical discipline. * Proven technical and commercial sales experience as an individual contributor. * Strong communication and presentation skills. * Outstanding interpersonal skills that enable working relationships externally (customers) and internally and a strong team player* Able to work effectively in a multi-cultural environment * Fluent in English. * Minimum 5+ years of experience in Process industry with End Users, Engineering Firms, and project sales focused on Oil and Gas, Refining, Petrochem, Power Generation with significant experience in Control Systems for rotating machines.
• Must have local market knowledge and understanding. •
- Instrumentation & Control experience, preferably in Flow, gas, moisture and/or pressure application
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- In-depth knowledge of flow metering technologies , custody measurement
- Integrative team working style
GE Measurement & Control Solutions is a global business that provides sensing elements, devices, instruments, and systems that enable our customers to monitor, protect, control, and validate their critical processes and applications. It is a core technology instruments business, focused on high growth industries.
With operations around the world, GE develops technologies and solutions using thermal validation, dew point measurement, ultrasonic and gas flow measurement, control circuit protection, liquid level detection, process control instrumentation, and microstructure design for products and services in applications such as environmental, marine, meteorology, aerospace, defense, medical, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, automotive, industrial, commercial, petrochemical, power generation, and transportation.
Locations: United Arab Emirates; Dubai,Abu Dhabi