Project Finance Operations Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Burohappold Engineering
Burohappold Engineering urgently required following position for Project Finance Operations Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Project Finance Operations Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Burohappold Engineering Jobs Details:
An exciting opportunity has arisen in our Riyadh office!
The purpose of the Project Operations and Finance Co-ordinator is to oversee and implement the operations of the Riyadh teams in terms of resource /project planning and finance. The role is hands on. The project operations and finance co-ordinator will ensure that our projects are being delivered in line with our global project management systems and process. The Project Operations and Finance Co-ordinator will deal with different discipline groups across the practice. They will also ensure consistency of approach and to identify, manage and mitigate our commercial risk exposure.
The project operations and finance co-ordinator provides rich commercial and financial data, support and advice to support the Cities Country Manager and the individual Consulting project leaders.
The project operations and finance co-ordinator provides hands on support to local Project and Job Leaders with the use of business systems to ensure consistency of project reporting and resource planning.
- Work with Country Director and local Project Leaders to compile and review monthly business information, follow up any queries
- Check through project reporting to identify duplications and omissions
- Compile other ad hoc reports where necessary
- Champion use of all business project management tools and support the local team teams in embedding best practice.
- Assist in business development activities including co-ordinating of bids
- Work closely with the Country Director to support local team with their resourcing and planning by providing:
o Support with coordinating resourcing and preparation of resourcing information
o Running and checking reports on revenue, profit, planning and staffing
o Supporting maintenance of non-project plans
o Supporting group leaders with project financial maintenance
o Supporting Project Directors with preparation for financial reviews
More about you...
- Self starter – able to manage own time and work to deadlines
- Persuasive and engaging, able to identify potential problems and suggest solutions
- Excellent IT skills including; especially Microsoft Excel
- Numerate and logical, with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of supporting a team of people as well as working on a one to one basis.
- Thorough and reliable, able to ensure tasks are completed in good time
- Commercially aware and an aptitude for financial management
- Degree or equivalent in a Financial, Commercial or Business Management discipline or related, or commensurate commercial experience.
- Experience working in the engineering field
- Thorough understanding of BuroHappold internal processes and systems
- Deltek Vision (aspiring) Super-user
Thorough, concise, logical and analytical approach to problem solving. Perseverance and an eye for detail. Confident and mature in approach.
- Enthusiastic, engaging and robust – able to adapt his or her style to the needs of the situation whilst safeguarding the interests of the practice and relevant relationships
- Comfortable working in a multi-discipline environment interfacing with and delivering through the wider business team, including but not limited to Business Development, Finance, Operations, Quality Assurance and wider project operations and finance co-ordinator community
- Commercially aware – understands the need for financial and operational control within the context of a sustainable business perspective, incisive and concise – focuses on the right issues at the right times.
- Sound/human level of tenacity to drive commercial results.
BuroHappold is proud to be a practice of a diverse range of professionals that reflects the countries in which we operate. In order to truly benefit from this diversity we must create an environment in which employees feel they can be themselves. BuroHappold actively promotes inclusivity across the practice to enable every individual to reach their full potential, feeling included is good for all of us. This begins with a fair and inclusive recruitment process which focuses on your skills, competencies and experiences in relation to the role. We understand that through collaboration, diverse people with different experiences develop the most innovative and elegant solutions.