Product Management Jobs Vacancy in Jobsinary Dubai
Jobsinary Dubai urgently required following position for Product Management. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Product Management Jobs Vacancy in Jobsinary Dubai Jobs Details:
Product Management Job Opening. Currently we are looking for Product Management for our company. location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application, Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Manage product financial performance & defining end-to-end customer experience specifications.
• Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to clients/customers and non-clients/non-customers.
• Utilizing Big Data to generate actionable product insights.
• Develop messaging, training, positioning, and other collateral to be used by extended marketing and sales teams.
• Analyzing potential partner relationships for the product.
• Formulate & establish product performance objectives, normally in consultation with other functions
• Retire products at the end of their service life, ensure minimal E&O, and effectively transition sales and customers to the next generation product.
• Validate new processes and show that they are an improvement.
• Communicate stakeholders’ feedback to improve the product.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable university, Engineering or Marketing
• Experience 6-8 years in the same field.
• Very good communication & negotiation skills.
• Very good problem-solving skills
• Strong time management skills.
• Excellent command of English language.
• Previous experience in telecom and/or IT industry.
• UI/UX experience preferably
• Previous experience in planning product road map
• Design of product experience.