Director And Senior Opportunities Middle East Jobs Vacancy in Apco Worldwide Dubai
Apco Worldwide Dubai urgently required following position for Director And Senior Opportunities Middle East. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Director And Senior Opportunities Middle East Jobs Vacancy in Apco Worldwide Dubai Jobs Details:
We have a number of exciting opportunities for Associate Directors, Directors and Senior Directors to join our growing Middle East region.
By joining our team, you will be working with smart and experienced colleagues who are open, collaborative, diverse and curious. Clients come to us to help solve challenging problems, spark new ideas, launch campaigns and connect with others. We believe in the power of communication to effect change and we are excited by purposeful work.
Successful applicants for these roles will be invited to interview at our London Office in early November.
About APCO Middle East
The Gulf Region is home to over 150 APCO consultants who speak more than 30 languages. APCO works with large governments, semi-governments and major corporate entities to manage their reputations in one of the most complex political and socioeconomic landscapes in the world. APCO has a strong track record of helping organizations navigate the Gulf region. We provide on-the-ground support, work at the highest levels of government, support several mega projects and have created entire communications infrastructures concerning major brand initiatives and international communications efforts for a range of Gulf region clients by providing the best APCO has to offer.
We are looking for Associate Director to Senior Director level candidates with corporate communications experience who are interested in exploring opportunities with us in the Middle East.
For Directors and Senior Directors, we are looking for team leaders who will be responsible for the management of large client relationships and/or multiple client relationships. In these roles, you will be responsible for identifying the communications strategy which supports our client’s objectives, developing communications plans, supervising project teams, allocating resources, and delegating projects and tasks effectively.
The ideal candidates will be/have:
- A keen interest in and knowledge of the Middle East
- Ideally, a minimum of 8-10 years of PR/strategic communications, public affairs or media experience – agency experience is a plus
- Strong project, budget and client management skills; experience pursuing and developing new business
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in a related field or equivalent
- Solid project management experience and a proven ability to manage multiple projects and client initiatives and teams of both junior and senior colleagues in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience developing and leading strategic communications (corporate communications, issues management, internal communications, crisis communications, etc.) plans across various industries and subject areas (healthcare, food and consumer goods, travel, technology, transportation, energy, etc.)
- Demonstrate exceptional writing and analytical skills, including experience writing strategic plans, messaging and press materials and the ability to write both strategically and creatively under tight deadlines
- Excellent client and interpersonal skills; ability to manage independent client relationships and communicate effectively by phone, email, and in-person
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a collaborative team player