Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Globalization Partners Dubai
Globalization Partners Dubai urgently required following position for Administrative Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Globalization Partners Dubai Jobs Details:
- Assist in entering new information of professionals in GoGlobal
- Assist in drafting employment contracts, Employment Policies and Procedure (EPP) and other documents related to onboarding
- Assist in preparation of documents for professionals and dependents’ UAE residence visa applications
- Documents submission/collection to and from DMCC Free Zone and other government offices
- Documents attestation/legalization at UAE MOFA, MOJ, DMCC and other relevant government offices
- Accompany the professionals and dependents for Emirates ID Biometrics and Medical test
- Develop and maintain a filing system for office and onboarding documents; Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Answer and direct phone calls from the main reception to the Manager/professionals
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Maintain contact lists
- Provide general support to visitors/clients
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Write letters and emails on behalf of other office staff when required
- Assist the manager of the office to ensure highly professional appearance and environment at all times; maintain company brand and company presence.
- Support manager in ensuring that the office has sufficient supplies; that it is decorated according to brand requirements; and well-maintained
Experience: 3 years’ experience in administration field
Gender: Any gender may apply
Knowledge and Special Skills:
- Knowledge in the UAE Immigration and government liaison
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
Job Specific Qualified Skills:
- Administrative Writing Skills; Office Administration Procedures
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Excellent verbal communication
- Computer Skills: Proficiency in Microsoft Office
Job Type: Full-time