Specialist Project Management Office Jobs Vacancy in Ferring Pharmaceuticals Inc
Ferring Pharmaceuticals Inc urgently required following position for Specialist Project Management Office. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Specialist Project Management Office Jobs Vacancy in Ferring Pharmaceuticals Inc Jobs Details:
Effective support of META cross organizational projects and performance through implementation of standards, KPIs, communication and documentation.
Main Accountabilities (duties, responsibilities)
- Provide Project Management support for META Cross Organizational projects. Assist in establishing goals, results and timelines. Do project tracking, follow up on milestones, and ensure documentation.
- Identify critical metrics to assess and measure impact and results for projects, processes and initiatives. Ensure established metrics are tracked and reported on a regular basis.
- Help Ferring META growth through running impactful initiatives across the organizations
- Prepare internal communication, projects updates, articles and standard messaging.
- Compile META create quarterly/annual reports and develop dashboards templates, example)
- Organize META Meetings Agenda, and presentations. Manage documentation of meetings, and follows up to ensure implementation of action items within set timelines
- Collaborates with functions and operations to ensure PMO supports their needs and optimize business processes.
Required Education/Qualifications/Skills :
- University Degree, preferably in operations management
- Min 1 year Work Experience
- Sound Project Management experience
- Fluent in English
- Excellent user skills in standard software
Required Competencies (Behavioural Indicators)
- Business Acumen
- Problem Solving
- Drive for Results
- Comfort Around Higher Management
- Written Communications
- Personal learning
Location:Ferring Middle East, Turkey and Africa