Account Manager Jobs Vacancy in Air Liquide Jebel Ali Freezone
Air Liquide Jebel Ali Freezone urgently required following position for Account Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Account Manager Jobs Vacancy in Air Liquide Jebel Ali Freezone Jobs Details:
World leader in gases, technologies and services for Industry and Health, Air Liquide is present in 80 countries with approximately 68,000 employees and serves more than 3 million customers and patients. Oxygen, nitrogen and hydrogen have been at the core of the company’s activities since its creation in 1902. Air Liquide’s ambition is to be the leader in its industry, delivering long-term performance and acting responsibly.
Entity and activity description
As a world leader in gases, technologies and services for Industry and Health, Air Liquide Group operates in the United Arab Emirates (UAE), serving a wide variety of customers across a diverse range of industries where it has established a leadership position, including oil & gas, food & beverage, petrochemicals, metal fabrication, pharmaceuticals, shipyards, construction, glass, steel, laboratories, electronics and hospitals. Air Liquide is a leading provider of gases such as nitrogen, oxygen, argon, argon mixtures, helium, carbon dioxide, hydrogen, specialty gases, alternative fuels, and many other gases and mixtures that are used in a variety of applications in industry and healthcare. We put safety at the core of our business and guarantee products of the highest quality standards and reliability.
Missions and Responsibilities
Main missions of Account Manager SG:
The mission is to manage and optimize the SG product supply demand, and cost in support to the relevant markets, products marketing mix implementation from marketing plan to effective deployment. This extends from assessing the product profitability, planning and deployment, active interaction to implementation needs with sourcing, supply chain, sales and products management.
1. Implements the regional sales plan:
- Identifies targets to implement the sales plan by markets for Speciality Gases and proposes a balance between existing and potential customers according to prospection list.
- Plans and organize visits according objectives. Completes and uses visits report.
- Identifies competitors threats through information collection and reports in centralized info system.
- Analyses customers sales data and determines specific actions.
- Brings on time necessary information to product management specialist.
- Ensures that adequate stock maintained for Alphagaz and regular calibration gases.
2. Leads a regular prospection activities
- Leads the prospection through prepared visits to existing customers, competitor customers and potential SG customers.
- Maximizing the time spent at customer site, leads there active networking to identify new sales opportunities.
- Gets a clear vision of customer requirements, expectations and informal needs.
3. Develops standard offers/ customized proposal sales:
- Manages sales opportunity portfolio to give visibility on expected signature amount and on the value of each opportunity for Air Liquide.
- Coordinates with Country Sales Manager if trials required to promote offer selling.
4. Manages the full cycle from enquiry to delivery:
- Coordinates with other Air Liquide affiliates to obtain the cost for the enquiry generated.
- Manages the P&L and prepares proposal to customer.
- Ensures the orders are generated to the AL affiliates on time.
5. Negotiates, sells and signs contracts:
- Initiates offer reviews and contract reviews to get approval from the AL organization.
- Sells the AL products and services through standardized (or ad hoc) AL offers to customer decision makers.
- Obtains customer commitment by the contract signature.
6. Ensure the customer loyalty and maintains knowledge of geographical area
- Analyses competitors threats by screening lost contracts and consults County Sales Manager for knowledge of competitors solutions.
- Selects through relevant customer scoring the targets and choose the most efficient way to communicate.
- Develop a mutual trust based relationships with key contacts at different levels of the customer decision chain and covering the multiple departments of the customer site.
- Assesses the potential of new industrial site development, the economical and industrial trends of the geographical sector.
7. Increases the value of existing sales:
- Assesses the customer profitability per products by using analysis tools.
- Selects the targets according to knowledge on competitors threat.
- Chooses the most efficient way to apply price increases or higher added value products to the customer.
- Implement new contract conditions in relevant system according procedures.
- Supports the cash-collection by contacting customers
Competencies and Profile
Knowledge on know-how specific to the Job
- Bachelors/Masters in Business Administration, Chemistry, Engineering, or other
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a Sales/ BD Position
- Knowledge of a Gas/Chemical industry is a plus
- Fluent in English, knowledge Arabic is a plus.
Hard competence skills:
- Excellent hands-on proven commercial skills in field sale (door knocking) in small/medium accounts (this is for Industrial Cylinder Gas Sale - Metal fab market).
- Ability to manage also large accounts sale as well as this is for Offshore and Adjacent Bulk accounts (RFQ process know, customer relations mgt).
- Ability to set and measure aggressive goals.
- Ability to manage customer portfolio towards enhanced profitability.
- Ability to define and implement pricing policies.
- Basic understanding of product mgt function.
- Knowledge of Health and Safety requirements.
Behaviour and interpersonal skills
- Excellent ability to build trust and strong commercial relationships.
- Very good communication skills (clear, transparent way of delivering the message).
- Very good decision making skills based on facts and logic.
- Very customer oriented mindset.
- Very good time management with the ability to prioritise work for him/herself and the sales team.
- Very strong interpersonal skills to be able to build a team spirit and inspire to excel his/hers team members.
Location: Position to be based in Dubai (Jebel Ali Free Zone) and expected to commute to AD on a regular basis
Hierarchy and Functionally: Country Sales Manager