Haset Nagement Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Darkmatter Abu Dhabi
Darkmatter Abu Dhabi urgently required following position for Haset Nagement Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Haset Nagement Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Darkmatter Abu Dhabi Jobs Details:
Haset nagement SpecialistDarkMatter
The main duty of the Handset Management Specialist is to implement and improve all processes related to the secure provisioning and delivery of Katim handsets to the end customer. This role will be responsible for production planning, throughput management, inventory control, quality assurance, handset packaging, and physical delivery.
In this role, you will:
- Forecast production requirements and throughput by keeping track of the sales pipeline; uses a standard modeling technique to forecast requirements
- Achieve production targets while maintaining the required quality standards, ensuring handset production SLAs are not missed
- Perform all repairs, rework, test and documentation steps necessary to fix faulty devices.
- Troubleshoot down to the component level, repairs and documents all failures.
- Be able to cover repairs and troubleshooting for both phone hardware and phone software.
- Act as custodian of the inventory of hardware assets.
- Responsible for reconciliation of records within DarkMatter and between DarkMatter and customers
- Ensure secure discarding of handsets and update of records
- Ensure the handsets are packed properly along with accessories and instruction booklets as per the process and labelled, sealed and grouped properly within delivery cases
- Plans all scheduling and logistics related to delivery
- Responsible for the delivery vehicle
- Perform the actual delivery to clients according to process (including record of delivery, etc.)
To bring your dream to life, youll need:
- Degree in Electronics Technology or equivalent
- Must be professional in conduct and practice, and also reliable
- Presentable, Well groomed, Dresses up smartly
- Must have the aptitude and desire to learn new competencies and skills
- Ability to work 40 hours per week; bearing in mind some overtime may be required
- Extensive experience cum working knowledge of computers
- Must have a Valid UAE driving license
Working in Abu Dhabi
At DarkMatter, were turning our biggest ideas into reality in the fastest moving and most dynamic city on the planet. Working here, youll lead technical innovation in the region while taking advantage of all Abu Dhabi has to offer. From first class healthcare and education, to superior living accommodations and cultural attractions, youll find your ideal career and more in this global crossroads. The UAE is one of the safest and most secure areas in the world. And with its location between Europe, Africa and Asia, youll expand your worldview in just a short flight. But you wont have to venture far from the city to experience its diversity. Youll find people of over 50 nationalities working in the DarkMatter Group. Join us and see that while far away from the concrete tech jungle, Abu Dhabi is an oasis where your latest innovations will thrive and grow.
About Company: DarkMatter is transforming the cyber security landscape. Headquartered in the UAE and operating globally, were the regions first and only fully integrated digital defence and cyber security consultancy and implementation firm. Our elite team of global experts deliver advanced, next-generation solutions to governments and enterprises across the cyber security spectrum. We help clients simplify the enormous complexity of todays ever-evolving cyber threats. Our vision is to protect the future by securing its technologies. Innovation and Research are cornerstones to our development and the activities in these areas underpin our entire range of offerings, including Secure Communications, Public Key Infrastructure and Big Data & Analytics products.