Assistant Restaurant Manager Jobs Vacancy in Anantara Desert Islands
Anantara Desert Islands urgently required following position for Assistant Restaurant Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Assistant Restaurant Manager Jobs Vacancy in Anantara Desert Islands Jobs Details:
- Assure total guest satisfaction in the service of food and beverage through the supervision of prompt and courteous delivery of all Restaurants and Room Service orders
- 2 During shift, ensure that guests are satisfied by assisting with serving, seating, communication with kitchen, and by striving to speak to all guests.
- 3. Assist in maintaining a highly motivated and well trained staff
- 4. Open and close shift in accordance with Manager’s Checklist.
- 5. Train, maintain and enforce all Anantara Service Standards
- 6. Properly execute revenue and check control procedures on shift
- 7 Maintain a safe and sanitary work environment for all Associates and guests
- 8 Gather and implement all proper tools for running shifts (i.e. schedules, floor plans, reservations, checks)
- 9 Find solutions for problems such as call outs, last minute bookings, or any other daily problems that may arise.
- 10. Be on the floor during entire meal period and ensure adequate coverage
- 11. Ensure that only a quality product is being served
- 12. Maintain proper Associate uniform standards
- 13. Manage an effective repair and maintenance program through the use of work orders, inspections, etc.
- 14. Exercise station rotation to ensure stations are distributed fairly. Handle daily Associate relations (i.e. scheduling, time adjustments, etc.)
- 15. Assist any Associate in his/her job performance, when required, to ensure guest satisfaction. Assist in implementing an effective training program for new and current associates
- 16. Encourage problem solving by Associates through proper training and empowerment, to ensure guest satisfaction.
- 17. Establish effective communication with Associates to gain their trust and respect through his/her hard work. Maintain fair and consistent counseling and/or disciplinary procedures in accordance with Anantara’s Guarantee of Fair Treatment Policy
- 18. Identify and recommend incentive programs, new ideas, and methods of operation
- Hotel Management
- High School Graduate
- Leadership Skills