Valuation Modeling Manager Financial Advisory Jobs Vacancy in Deloitte Dubai
Deloitte Dubai urgently required following position for Valuation Modeling Manager Financial Advisory. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Valuation Modeling Manager Financial Advisory Jobs Vacancy in Deloitte Dubai Jobs Details:
In an international firm like Deloitte, our strong global presence is complemented by our local reach and market knowledge. A career in Financial Advisory with Deloitte Professional Services (DIFC) Limited will equip you with a deep understanding of the local and regional business landscape, enabling you to identify opportunities and risks to our clients’ businesses. In addition, your breadth of vision will be engaged, as you match our global resources to our clients’ advantage. Our FA practice encompasses a broad range of specializations and services but whose common goal is to offer strategic services to clients throughout every phase of the economic cycle.
Deloitte makes an impact that matters. Every day we challenge ourselves to do what matters most—for clients, for our people, and for society. We serve clients distinctively, bringing innovative insights, solving complex challenges and unlocking sustainable growth. We inspire our talented professionals to deliver outstanding value to clients, providing an exceptional career experience and an inclusive and collaborative culture. We contribute to society, building confidence and trust in the markets, upholding the integrity of organizations and supporting our communities.
Our shared values guide the way we behave to make a positive, enduring impact:
- Outstanding value to markets and clients
- Commitment to each other
- Strength from cultural diversity
Your role as a Manager in Financial Advisory, will focus on the management and delivery of client engagements, as well as sales and practice development. In this role, you will develop high-performing people and teams, leading and supporting them to make an impact that matters, and setting the direction to deliver exceptional client service
During your tenure as a Manager in Financial Advisory, you will demonstrate and develop your capabilities in the following areas:
Core Professional and Technical capabilities
Analytical Thinking & Problem Solving
- Communicates findings of large, complex data set analysis using dynamic visualization tools challenges team to present findings in a straightforward manner
- Performs sophisticated analyses and applies a logical, structured, and disciplined approach to translate key financial and commercial aspects of a transaction into useful insights
- Interprets and synthesizes data, exercises professional skepticism to challenge data, and identifies meaningful insights to develop recommendations that most effectively support a client’s deal objectives
- Manages changing priorities and ambiguity with ease and adapts thinking to changing environments
- Prepares work plan to meet objectives within established budget and timeline
- Recognizes and communicates when plans should be adjusted to meet the timeline and scope
- Prioritizes tasks of the team based on relative importance
- Delegates tasks to the right resource, based on role, experience, and skill level
- Oversees the quality of deliverables of team and builds/maintains client relationships to ensure exceptional performance
- Builds/maintains client relationships to ensure exceptional performance
- Becomes conversant and builds network in adjacent Deloitte offerings outside primary area of expertise; uses to spot opportunities to enhance service delivery
- Interprets and analyzes financials and other publicly available information on the target’s business
- Researches pertinent client, industry, and technical matters, while using a data-driven approach to derive solutions
- Reviews and analyzes historical trading, cash flow, and balance sheets to identify risks or price affecting considerations
Knows the Business & the Industry
- Participates in business and/or industry sector groups to build knowledge of economic, industry, and market conditions to create tailored FA sector insight
- Understands the drivers of growth within an industry/sector
- Identifies relevant trends, competitive landscape, and market conditions that merit discussion with the client
- Discusses business and financial trends and industry practices with confidence
- Builds personal brand and supports eminence building in chosen industry
Manages Risk & Upholds Confidentiality
- Ensures that work meets quality assurance standards and that all relevant risks have been identified and addressed appropriately
- Independently identifies risk issues when they arise and manages situation accordingly or escalates to leadership
- Drives adherence to all risk management, quality assurance tools and compliance protocols
- Recognizes potential independence or related issues and takes appropriate action, including consultation with subject matter experts and Deloitte leadership as necessary
M&A Life Cycle Acumen
- Owns all the areas of engagement management and risk management (e.g., NDA side letters submission process, access letter process)
- Takes ownership for management and reporting on smaller engagements, and manages discreet areas/sections of work on larger engagements
- Interacts confidently with all parties associated with a deal setting (e.g., bankers, lawyers, other 3rd party advisors)
- Understands the M&A market and proactively scans for deal activity and deal formation; uses to help build an investment case
Specialized Technical capabilities
Business Valuation and Intangible Asset Valuation
- Monitors client, industry and regulatory agencies for potential changes that may affect client’s portfolio and business needs
- Coordinates with other Deloitte teams, including Transaction Services and Real Estate, regarding related to timing, data flow, and overall analysis
- Leads and coaches a team to provide valuation analysis of assets or investments typically held in funds or portfolios
- Generates independent insightful valuations for financial reporting, tax, financial instruments, preferred stock or other purposes
- Performs detailed review of business valuation or intangible asset analysis
- Provides insights and considerations specific to a particular asset class & industry
- Understands relevant legal, accounting and tax regulations related to valuation methodology
- Acts as a role model, embracing and living our purpose and values, and recognizing others for the impact they make
- Develops high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- Delivers exceptional client service; maximizes results and drives high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
- Influences clients, teams, and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
- Understands key objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligns people to objectives and sets priorities and direction
- Full time MBA / qualified CA / CFA charter holder
- Strong knowledge of valuation principles and finance
- Demonstrate ability to plan and manage teams and engagements along with ensuring deliverables meet work plan specifications and deadlines.
- Strong Interpersonal & Communication skills.
- Advanced level of technical proficiency and computer literacy particularly with spreadsheets (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Excellent business writing skills.
- Motivated, dedicated, dynamic & hard worker.
- Fluent in English with the ability to write and present in English.
- Bilinguals (Arabic & English) preferred.