Guest Service Agent Chinese Speaker Jobs Vacancy in Anantara Desert Islands
Anantara Desert Islands urgently required following position for Guest Service Agent Chinese Speaker. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Guest Service Agent Chinese Speaker Jobs Vacancy in Anantara Desert Islands Jobs Details:
- To have a complete knowledge of the hotel product, including room types, rates, relative features and facilities, food and beverage outlets and promotions, spa and health club, and other Anantara properties.
- To take personal responsibility for the service and attitude with which our guest service is being delivered, and ensure it meets the highest standard of Anantara at all times.
- Take personal responsibility for ensuring all issues pertaining to guest satisfaction are met and that follow up is completed on a timely basis.
- To be proactive and innovative, suggesting alternatives that meet guest needs in enjoying their Anantara experience.
- To develop a close and harmonious working relationship with all hotel departments,
- To attend hotel events, daily shift briefings and training to improve professional skills.
- General Educational Development diploma and one or two years of customer service experience.
- Background in customer service or hospitality.