Design Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Parsons Dubai
Parsons Dubai urgently required following position for Design Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Design Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Parsons Dubai Jobs Details:
Through Parsons' engineering and construction management services, we deliver innovative, safe and sustainable infrastructure in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain and Kuwait. Our focus is on delivering air, rail, road and highway transportation; water conveyance and/or wastewater treatment; and land development and public infrastructure to our clients and your communities. Parsons creates interconnected communities and world class infrastructure.
The Design Engineer shall be supporting various infrastructure projects. He will be responsible in providing relevant calculations, drawings, specifications and other associated documents and ensure they are technically correct, complete and clearly presented. Work ranges from supporting master plans, infrastructure design, drafting proposals, project concepts.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the design schedule
- Develop necessary Design models
- Evaluate HAZOP analysis as applicable to scope of work
- Surge analysis
- Write Design Reports
- Manage progress of drawings and specification
- Provide input and support to Quantity estimates
- Monitor and report design changes
- Learn and Practice Parsons Quality and Safety procedures and processes
- Review and comment on mechanical and infrastructure systems
- Review and comment on third party budgetary cost estimates for housing units
- Coordinate and collect information from relevant Agencies, third party consultants and contractors to prepare weekly and monthly reports
- Participate in detailed review of budget and schedule
- Support project team in preparation of proposals
- Participate in Value Engineering exercises
- Liaise with all relevant agencies and Client team to obtain necessary approvals.
- Perform other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
Experience and Qualifications:
- University degree in Civil Engineering
- 5 to 15 years experience in design of infrastructure projects including water and Irrigation network, sewerage, drainage, etc.
- Experience in residential / industrial design and construction
- Experience in projects delivered by multi-contracts execution
- Strong organizational and people skills
- Strong client management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and relevant engineering software for design and calculation of sewerage/drainage system and hydraulics
- Excellent communication skills in the English language