Head Student Exchange Jobs Vacancy in The Petroleum Institute Abu Dhabi
The Petroleum Institute Abu Dhabi urgently required following position for Head Student Exchange. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Head Student Exchange Jobs Vacancy in The Petroleum Institute Abu Dhabi Jobs Details:
Job SummaryEnsure the implementation of the External Relations and Collaborations overall strategy, business plan and budget.
- Ensure the implementation of the Student Exchange policies and procedures.
- Manage student exchange delegated budgets.
- Plan, organize and direct Student Exchange activities to ensure that services are provided efficiently and effectively while maximizing user satisfaction and learning.
- Ensure effective evaluation and quality assurance and implement necessary developmental and corrective actions.
- Develop and implement PI’s student exchange program in line with the vision and mission of PI and feedback from stakeholders.
- Facilitate and act as primary point-of-contact for approved visiting international groups and oversee activities in preparation for welcoming visiting groups.
- Help lead International Programs through collaborative program planning, development, and oversight of budgets.
- Identify and prepare grant funding proposals for international initiatives.
- Coordinate and facilitate student/faculty agreements with selected foreign colleges and universities.
- Serve as point of contact in international institutions for study abroad student and alumni.
- Establish and maintain professional networks with related local, national and international organizations and agencies to support PI in its student exchange programs.
- Help identify and implement best practices in international education and conduct program review and evaluation from this perspective.
- Oversee the development of PI’s wide study abroad and student exchange program materials and maintain related repositories with current and accurate information in collaboration with Public Relations.
- Coordinate and manage relevant team and committees.
- Create awareness and promote the student exchange program within PI; educate students and applicants about program benefits and help prepare them for successful participation.
- Collaborate with PI faculty and staff and ensure student exchange goals are incorporated within different activities as appropriate.
- Plan, organize, and monitor the operations of student exchange programs to ensure efficiency and world-class performance.
- Help evaluate the impact of study abroad and student exchange programs and adjust as necessary.
- Perform other tasks and duties that may be from time to time required in order to meet the requirements of the role and the aims of the University.
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree Marketing, International Studies or another relevant discipline.
- Normally seven years of experience in a related field preferably in an education institution.
- Experience designing and implementing students exchange programs.
- Experience working with students and staff in the GCC, preferably in the UAE.
- Good understanding of student needs and exchange programs.
- Computer proficiency/skills.
- Fluent in English; Arabic is preferred.
- Analytical Thinking
- Attention to Details
- Collect and Interpret Information
- Concern for Order and Quality
- Reliable and Dependable
- Time Management
- Organizational Awareness
- Negotiation and Persuasive
- Public Relations
- Brand / Communication Management
- Awareness of organization services/ programs and market offerings
- Knowledge of Publications Standards, Policies and Procedures/Content Development
- Loyalty and Dedication
- Work Ethics and Values
- Integrity and Transparency
- Creativity and Innovation
- Decision Making
- Advisory and Consulting
- Influencing Outcomes
- Financial Management