Content Executive Jobs Vacancy in Bayzat Dubai
Bayzat Dubai urgently required following position for Content Executive. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Content Executive Jobs Vacancy in Bayzat Dubai Jobs Details:
Bayzat is a technology company that provides insurance and HR solutions. We are one of the fastest growing startups in the MENA region. We’ve also been recognized by Forbes Middle East as one of the most promising startups of 2016 and 2017 in the UAE. Backed by various venture capitalists, we’ve been able to grow our team three folds last year and we plan on expanding further. We care about our team members’ growth and we are passionate about creating not only great customer experiences but also employee experiences.
Some of marketing’s core deliverables to help achieve company objectives are:
- Generating qualified leads through identifying and leveraging the correct inbound and outbound traction channels
- Aiding the Sales Team in converting qualified leads to Bayzat customers (i.e. strategic drip campaigns and content creation)
- Building Bayzat’s branding and communication strategy that are effectively implemented across defined touchpoints
The main responsibilities of the Content Executive are to:
Develop Bayzat’s hyper-personalized content repository based on defined company profiles to improve lead to customer conversion rates
- Thorough research & fact finding before generating the content to customize each piece
- Making sure to include actual Bayzat internal data for each content piece by analyzing platform analytics & data reports provided by the Business Intelligence Department
- Coordinate with all departments to validate the technical content
- Measure and track the success of each content piece to build out a more effective content pipeline
- Provide content support to the Sales Development team to execute Account-based marketing (ABM)
- Support the SEO executive by delivering content requirements aligned with SEO guidelines
Ensure production of mandatory on-going content such as
- Blog posts
- Social media content calendar
- Email content
- On-site content (page expansions, A/B Testing, etc.)
- Aid the VP of Marketing in terms of content when executing marketing campaigns
- Implement community management
Conduct PR outreach & management
- Reaching out to publications and ensure PR exposure for Bayzat
- Providing content for publications (PR articles, press releases, interviews, reviews, award applications, etc.)
- Reviewing all content generated by 3rd party
- Event outreach to get organic speaking opportunities for Bayzat executive team
- Managing relationships with publications
- Ensure all content is consistent with current marketing assets & brand guidelines
- Define and develop detailed reporting that allows the Marketing Department to make better data driven decisions on content & social media posts
- Ideate and develop internal content pieces
We are looking for a smart, energetic, customer centric and tech savvy Content Executive to help us maintain Bayzat’s fast growth rate.
What you will be doing?
The below outlines the corresponding responsibilities of the employee, but does not represent an exhaustive or complete list of activities.
- Building out a content strategy & detailed plan throughout the year. It includes thorough market research, brand/product knowledge and budget optimization
- Creating all content pieces which includes intensive writing and coordination with Bayzat’s visual designer
- Supporting the VP of Marketing in terms of content requirements for current inbound and outbound marketing activities (both online and offline initiatives)
- Owning Bayzat PR strategy and outreach
- Implementing Bayzat’s brand mission, value proposition, tone & character to internal/external communication
- Helping to implement defined strategic content material around the customer journey that optimize the customer experience
- Helping to identify and deliver upon content requirements across departments
- A/B testing marketing content material and execution across digital platforms (i.e. how content changes to specific ads increase engagement rates).
- Generating monthly and quarterly reports that arm the VP Marketing with relevant data to better analyze, improve upon and execute marketing initiatives.
Who are we looking for?
- 2-4 years of relevant experience
- Working in a startup preferable but not mandatory
- Extensive digital & technical knowledge is a must
- Have broad operational & executional know-how
- Be a team player who is able to build and maintain close relationships with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
- Be passionate about technology
- Have the ability to analyse and extract research data
- Have excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong strategic, critical thinking skills and problem-solving ability
- Obsessively organized and detail oriented
- Experience working in a high-growth environment
We have 110+ team members from 28 different nations. Our team works hard to create the best client experience possible with the cutting-edge technologies. Our benefits consultants, mobile developers, sales development analysts, backend developers, designers, marketers and many others all work together to make it happen.
At Bayzat, we have a very dynamic, fast-paced and challenging work environment. We are curious and passionate about finding better ways to do things, we always care about sharing flawless work and engage in continuous learning opportunities to further develop skills and most importantly encourage and value teamwork.