Security Officer Jobs Vacancy in Red Castle Dubai
Red Castle Dubai urgently required following position for Security Officer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Security Officer Jobs Vacancy in Red Castle Dubai Jobs Details:
Job SummaryAn exciting role has arisen in the Security Team at Jumeirah Beach Hotel for a highly motivated and hard working individual.
- Follows all related JBH & Jumeirah Policies & Procedures related to Security and Safety at all times.
- Assists to protect JBH property, colleagues and guests by observing and reporting any suspicious activities to the proper authorities for follow up
- Carries out Foot and Vehicle Patrols, Access Control, Control of Keys, Emergency Respond and Notification, Public Relations
- Escalates all concerns in relation to Fire, Life & Safety issues to the Senior Security Officer or Team Leader.
- Makes necessary entries in Security logbooks and registers on a daily basis, ensuring information is useful and detailed.
- Assists the Assistant Security Manager/ Security Manager/ Director of Security in directing, supervising and participating in the activities of all security personnel engaged in the implementation of Jumeirah Beach Hotel's safety and security procedures.
- Any other duties as may reasonably be requested by the management.
- To be familiar with all procedures related to fire prevention, evacuation and to ensure prompt decision making, in line with the safety and security of guests and colleagues.
- Performs all other related duties as directed by Management as appropriate
- Whilst on duty at the Security Control Room, is responsible for:
- Monitoring of the C.C.T.V. system, fire alarm panel, emergency telephone, elevator control monitor, and emergency lighting control monitor
- Maintaining files and cleanliness of the Security Control Room.
- Acknowledging the fire signal and making sure that it will be properly relayed to the Security Team Leader or Assistant for investigation purposes.
- Restricts Control Room access to the authorized personnel.
- Whilst on duty at the Time Keepers Office, is responsible for:
- Lost and found enquiries
- Safe custody of the lost and found items
- Issuing metal and electronic keys
- Maintaining key register, daily cash float and envelope dropping
BenefitsThis position offers a highly competitive salary and package which includes; shared accommodation/live out allowance, free transport to and from your place of work, uniform, laundry services, meals during working hours, flight allowance, medical, life and accident insurance, retail and leisure discounts, 50% discount off Jumeirah Food & beverage Outlets and reduced hotel rates.