Learning And Development Specialist Technical Partner Semea Jobs Vacancy in Sas Institute Dubai
- Learning And Development Specialist Technical Partner Semea
- Sas Institute
- Dubai DU
- 17 May, 2018 8 days ago
Sas Institute Dubai urgently required following position for Learning And Development Specialist Technical Partner Semea. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Learning And Development Specialist Technical Partner Semea Jobs Vacancy in Sas Institute Dubai Jobs Details:
- Develop technical employees across the full range of skills, including technical, role-based and soft (professional) skills.
- Survey and analyse the professional development and training needs of target audiences, including executives, management, and individual contributors.
- Research and evaluate learning and development programs, identify benchmarks and recommend appropriate offerings for internal resources.
- Partner with HR Business Partners and managers to identify, research, and recommend learning opportunities and prioritise learning investments to support overall business strategy.
- Provide both formal and informal training and development offerings to employees, groups and leaders.
- Be responsible for needs assessment, instructional design, facilitation and evaluation of learning and development initiatives.
- Provide performance consulting to support managers in improving workplace performance and organisation effectiveness.
- Ensure all learning and development deliverables accurately reflect the identified needs and reflect the culture and core values of the company.
- Expand professional field of expertise through proactive research and cultivation of relationships both inside and outside SAS.
- Create learning products; including web based training, on-line help, reference tools, interactive media resource venues, and user manuals.