Lab Technician Chemist Female Indian Jobs Vacancy in Green Water Treatment Solutions Abu Dhabi
Green Water Treatment Solutions Abu Dhabi urgently required following position for Lab Technician Chemist Female Indian. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Lab Technician Chemist Female Indian Jobs Vacancy in Green Water Treatment Solutions Abu Dhabi Jobs Details:
Green Water Treatment Solutions is an ISO 9001 certified professionally managed water treatment company with a wide range of chemicals, treatment plants and services serving in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman and Bahrain.
- Receive, label and analyze samples.
- Design and execute laboratory testing according to standard procedures, make observations and interpret findings.
- Conduct experiments under defined conditions to verify/reject various types of hypotheses using refined scientific methods.
- Organize and store all chemicals substances, fluids and compressed gases according to safety instructions.
- Record all data and results in specified forms (paper and electronic) with accuracy and responsibility.
- Maintain equipment and assist in ordering laboratory supplies.
- Ensure that all safety guidelines are followed strictly at all times and maintain a clean and orderly environment.
- Working knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel) and database systems.
- Ability to work autonomously and under pressure.
- Graduate / Diploma with minimum 2 years of experience in the same field.