Quality Control Officer Male Filipino Jobs Vacancy in Oscar Lubricants Llc Ajman
Oscar Lubricants Llc Ajman urgently required following position for Quality Control Officer Male Filipino. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Quality Control Officer Male Filipino Jobs Vacancy in Oscar Lubricants Llc Ajman Jobs Details:
Oscar Lubricants was established in 1998 with the primary focus of manufacturing and marketing of specialty lubricants, hydraulic brake fluids and automotive radiator coolants. In 2005 the company started production of automotive, industrial and marine lubricants. In 2010 we operated the first extension by doubling the plant plot area and adding more blending capacity
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensures that all raw materials, processes and finished goods are in compliance with the set standards.
- Responsible for product approvals and disposition from raw materials, processing to finish products.
- Close coordination with all concern departments and direct reporting to General Manager.
- Coordinate and discuss issues and feedbacks with suppliers and customers.
- Conducts product analysis for root cause identification to resolve issues and formulate CAPA.
- Provide and formulate company quality management system manual and standard operating procedures.
- Conducts periodic internal audit in all departments to ensure that QMS is properly implemented.
- Assist 3rd party auditor's during product audit.
- Manage and control QMS documents to ensure systematically distributed to the organization.
- Coordinate with ISO 9001 certifying body and facilitate the certification/recertification process.
- Quality Control or Quality Assurance experience in UAE in a manufacturing plant.
- Analytical, logical thought process and meticulous attention to details
- Industry certification is a plus.
- AED 3000 with accomodation