Associate Technical Support Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Becomas Dubai
Becomas Dubai urgently required following position for Associate Technical Support Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Associate Technical Support Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Becomas Dubai Jobs Details:
We Invites Dynamic Individuals Seeking Challenging Opportunities Within a Highly Competitive Industry.
• Analyze configurations, application and system log files to determine the cause of issue.
- Work closely with peers globally to ensure issue resolution in line with SLAs.
- Maintain accountability for an issue until the same is resolved.
- Provide quick solution for already known & documented issues.
- Logically work through problems to determine their cause and how they can be resolved.
- Report errors/bugs to Development.
- Provide consulting for customers on procedural issues and queries.
- Share knowledge & best practices with the team.
- Delivery of valuable content for Product Support Knowledge Base.
- Contribute to Technical Knowledge Database.
- Give an accurate daily handover of all business-critical occurrences to peers in other locations across the globe.
- Participate in weekend support coverage as per roster planned globally.
• Engineering degree or BE/B .Tech/ME/M. Tech/MCA (60% Aggregate across the education) Only Full time cources
- Masters in Science (Physics & Mathematics) or,
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline complemented by equivalent work experience
- Very good understanding of RDBMS database concepts, SQL.
- Familiarity with operating system, networking concepts.
- Having worked in Implementation, Consulting, Support or Key-User roles in
- any business application will be an asset.
- Good understanding of standard business processes & scenarios.
- Strong customer focus.