Electrical Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Parsons Dubai
Parsons Dubai urgently required following position for Electrical Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Electrical Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Parsons Dubai Jobs Details:
Electrical Engineer - Dubai, UAE
Parsons' engineering and construction management staff members create innovative, safe, and sustainable infrastructure in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, and Kuwait. We deliver rail, transit, road, and highway transportation; water conveyance and wastewater treatment; oil and gas; land development; public; and aviation infrastructure to our customers and communities. Parsons creates interconnected communities and world-class infrastructure.
POSITION OVERVIEW :
Electrical Engineer is assigned to coordinate the works of Electrical construction and is responsible to the Resident Engineer. He should work closely with the Resident Engineer, ITS Engineer, Structural Engineer, Civil/Materials Inspectors, Communications Engineer and Surveyors throughout the works.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinate and liaise with DEWA representatives and Contractor with regard to all construction approvals and design changes for electrical works, as necessary.
- Monitor materials submissions and approvals and review updating of Materials Schedule to mitigate any construction delays.
- General oversight of Construction's inspection, surveying and testing requests for Electrical works.
- Review and approval of the Contractor's Electrical Shop Drawings as delegated by the Resident Engineer.
- Support Contractor for all DEWA approvals for power supply connections.
- Preparation of Meetings minutes.
- Coordinate and monitor all inspections, testing and materials reconciliation required to commission all Electrical works, in order to obtain final approval.
- Verify measurements of work taken by Inspectors and Land Surveyors.
- Review of as - built utilities drawings in coordination with inspectors and surveyors.
- Responding to technical queries
- Preparation reports and recommendations
- The coordination of all electrical works with other disciplines
- Inspect all workmanship and material.
- Review and approve the Contractor's shop drawings.
- Provide a "punch list" and final inspection.
- Check and approve "as-built" drawings submitted by the Contractor and maintain a status log.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- 4-year degree in Engineering (or related field)
- 8 years of related work experience
- Engineer-in-Training (EIT) Certificate may be required
- Working knowledge of CAD and other PC software packages typically associated with engineering
Ready for action? We're looking for the kind of people who see this opportunity and don't hesitate to act. Parsons is a leader in the world of Engineering. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who have proven experience tackling some of the greatest challenges. Take your next step and apply today.
Parsons Referral Plan
Maybe this opportunity isn't the right fit for you, but you know someone who is? Why not join our Parsons external referral program? When you refer other top professionals and they are hired, you are rewarded with an incredible financial incentive. Help us find top talent!