Social Media Customer Care Representative Jobs Vacancy in Farah Experiences
Farah Experiences urgently required following position for Social Media Customer Care Representative. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Social Media Customer Care Representative Jobs Vacancy in Farah Experiences Jobs Details:
- Respond to comments concerning support issues made on our social channels in a timely, friendly, and professional manner, to educate and create positive connections with our customer community.
- Maintain the highest level of professionalism while managing sensitive issues
- Demonstrate empathy while providing thoughtful and prompt resolutions.
- Develop a friendly rapport with customers, often in 140 characters or less
- Follow up frequently with customers throughout the life of their complaint resolution.
- Research complex and escalated situations and recommend solutions.
- Provide thoughtful, strategic insight regarding customer requests and service-related trends to our development, product, and marketing teams.
- Strive to exceed volume and quality goals.
- Help with side projects as needed.
- Passionate about providing excellent support. You enjoy tackling a challenge head on and never shy away from an opportunity to learn and grow. You love social media and understand the importance of brand consistency
- Empathetic and perceptive. You can identify the tone of a customer and adjust your approach accordingly. You are proactive and always anticipate customer needs.
- Authentic and honest. You’re not afraid to be yourself, and you have a desire to connect with others in a genuine way. You communicate openly and respectfully with teammates.
- Reliable and accountable. You can adhere to a consistent work schedule. You accept ownership over the quality of your work, and take initiative to keep improving.
- Creative. You’re an innovator who can think of solutions to the trickiest puzzles.
- You bring compelling ideas to the table in an effort to catalyse positive change.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 1-3 years in customer-centric industry, preferably with experience providing customer support via social media.
- Excellent written English and/or Khaleej Arabic language skills.
- Strong computer and typing skills. Particularly high level of comfort in web based applications and navigation between tools.
- Experience with Sprinklr or other social media engagement platforms a plus.
- Exceptional written communication skills with keen attention to detail.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with ability to manage workload efficiently.