Human Resources Officer Jobs Vacancy in Mediclinic Middle East Al-Ayn
Mediclinic Middle East Al-Ayn urgently required following position for Human Resources Officer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Human Resources Officer Jobs Vacancy in Mediclinic Middle East Al-Ayn Jobs Details:
U.A.E National candidates will be considered as first priority for this position.
- A relevant formal qualification in Human Resources/Sciences or a related field.
- A minimum of 3 years relevant human resources generalist experience within a healthcare environment.
- An in-depth knowledge and understanding of human resources operational principles, processes, policies and procedures and the ability to apply sound judgement in decisions related to these.
- Proven experience of payroll systems and related administration including the management of risks.
- Comprehensive knowledge of all applicable legislation and regulatory requirements related to Human Resources in the UAE.
- Proven experience with employee engagement and satisfaction principles.
- Knowledge and understanding of human resources and business metrics/reports and risk management is strongly recommended.
- Experience in or knowledge of talent and succession management principles and processes will be an advantage.
- Strong financial and general business acumen and the ability to utilise this insight when making people management decisions and/or recommendations.
- A strong focus on delivering results and meeting client expectations and the ability to foster sound working relationships at all levels in the organisation.
- Ability to plan and organise work independently and meet numerous deadlines in time.
- Effective and fluent communication skills in English with Arabic as a strong advantage.
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Deliver professional human resources services and solutions in support of overall business and line management requirements.
- Support and assist with related visa and licensing queries and administration where required.
- Support the HR Manager with human resources projects and interventions.
- Assist with the implementation of effective performance management and support line management with performance related challenges.
- Provide support, guidance and advice to line management in their daily people management practices e.g. discipline management, absenteeism, training and education, general enquiries, payroll systems support, recruitment and selection.
- Manage and monitor monthly payroll/time off processing and provide training to colleagues and business in the use of the payroll system (SAP Success Factors).
- Assist with the co-ordination and monitoring of the effectiveness of employee recognition and engagement programmes.
- Provide mentoring to human resources colleagues and support their personal development and growth.
Mediclinic welcomes employees who are driven team players with a high level of commitment to the growth of the business through service excellence.