Property Manager Jobs Vacancy in Dnetworked Dubai
Dnetworked Dubai urgently required following position for Property Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Property Manager Jobs Vacancy in Dnetworked Dubai Jobs Details:
Property Manager Vacancy, We are urgently looking for an experienced and talented Property Manager for our firm, location Dubai.
- Maintain effective on-site staff through interviewing, hiring, and coaching team as necessary.
- Maintain residents’ files in accordance with company’s standards.
- Maintain a positive living environment for community residents through prompt conflict resolution and consistent follow-up.
- Manage and maintain all aspects of overall community budget and finances.
- Work with leasing staff to ensure that leasing/marketing goals are being met.
- Maintain positive relations with all community vendors, prospects, residents and team members.
- Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
- Track and evaluate advertising, and all client traffic.
- Developing, mentoring, leading, and managing a high-performing, cohesive team,
- Effective communication and customer service skills
- Computer literate, including Microsoft Office Suite and internet navigation skills.
- General office, bookkeeping and sales skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- High school diploma or equivalent required, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1 year minimum of on-site property management experience
- Experience in supervisory role and managing staff
- Financials experience/experience writing and maintaining budgets