Temporary Csp Product Management Executive Months Jobs Vacancy in Daimler Commercial Vehicles Mena Fze Jebel Ali
Daimler Commercial Vehicles Mena Fze Jebel Ali urgently required following position for Temporary Csp Product Management Executive Months. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Temporary Csp Product Management Executive Months Jobs Vacancy in Daimler Commercial Vehicles Mena Fze Jebel Ali Jobs Details:
Products & Pricing Manager, Customer Service & Parts Mercedes-Benz Trucks
- Support the Customer Service and Parts (CSP) department with focus on the area of Product Management as well as coordination of daily business tasks.
- Close collaboration within the business unit to develop products, processes and initiatives with the General Distributor network in the region to further professionalize the downstream business.
- Strategic and conceptual product adaptations as well as CSP products development following the established 6P methodology.
- Homologation and adaptation of central tools, measures and campaigns tailored to regional requirements; derive ideas on your own.
- Incorporate Regional Manager evaluation results in product development cycle.
- Support product price positioning analysis, perform calculations and derive improvement measures.
- Elaborate One-time-Deal offers based on General Distributor inquiries in cooperation with the Market Management; coordination of approval process.
- Conduct analysis of lost sales based on monitoring the development of the One-time- Deal offers.
- Coordinate Sales Excellence coaching program across the region.
- Prepare presentations, update records and documentation, and organize meetings and workshops with regards to the daily CSP business.
- Update reporting, conduct market data analysis.
- Support and prepare market research & analysis reports; maintain and enlarge competition database; run and evaluate market studies with an external partner.
- Parts potential and pricing analysis and benchmarking for MENA region; elaborate positioning calculations.
- Vehicle Park Management: data analysis and update.
- Support preparation and throughout events, workshops, trainings and factory visits.
- Organize follow-up of marketing plans per market together with the Marketing department.
- General Distributor product analysis, best practice collection and sharing.
- Customer oriented
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Interest and experience in in the Commercial Vehicle business with focus on After-Sales.
- Products of Mercedes-Benz Trucks and downstream portfolio
- Market experience and intercultural competencies (understanding the cultural differences working in the Middle East and North African region)
- Very good presentation and communication skills, accurate working style, good team player
- Excellent organizational and coordinating skills, sound knowledge in Windows/MS-Office applications, Internet
- English a must, Arabic is of major advantage, German or French a plus
- University degree or similar in the field of Business Management/ Development, Engineering or equivalent advanced qualification.