Safety Associates Jobs Vacancy in Amazon Com Dubai
Amazon Com Dubai urgently required following position for Safety Associates. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Safety Associates Jobs Vacancy in Amazon Com Dubai Jobs Details:
- Gensuite system implementation & training
- New hire orientation – setup safety School (for associate training)
- Daily coordinate safety training & communication
- Assisting to promote safety saves & conduct safety campaigns
- Ensure operational safety at critical areas such as PIT, Dock and process areas
- Ensure work permit and LOTO compliance during maintenance work
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Experience using Microsoft Word and Excel in a professional capacity
- Experience maintaining confidentiality in matters involving security and/or personnel issues in the work place
- Available to work flexible shifts which could include days, nights and/or weekends
- Bachelor's degree or higher, preferably in a safety related field.
- NEBOSH qualification · Strong communication, teamwork, analysis, judgment and customer focus skills
- Experience leading and managing a team
- Ability to analyze accident data, new processes, and machinery for potential safety concerns and conduct job hazard and job safety analyses
- Experienced in emergency response and currently holds First aid and CPR certificates
- Experience in Worker’s Compensation case management
- Analyzing and manipulating data
- Passion for safety