Secretary Jobs Vacancy in Hamt Consultants Dubai
Hamt Consultants Dubai urgently required following position for Secretary. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Secretary Jobs Vacancy in Hamt Consultants Dubai Jobs Details:
Our client one of the leading group companies into trading industries requires Secretary for their operations in Dubai, UAE the ideal candidate will be Female, with at least 2 - 5 years of experience in the said role.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Managing external contacts for Manager, proactively understanding who they are, which priority contacts are and keeping track of periodic communication needed for priority contacts
- Anticipating the Manager’s needs and proactively bringing together appropriate people and resources to support the executive in addressing issues
- Prepare agenda in advance; assist with and provide research/background information, content development, and creation of presentations and coordinate meetings
- Manage the daily schedule of Manager, ensuring that she knows her schedule in advance and keeping appointments and meetings on time or changing schedules when necessary
- Compose correspondence/reports for Manager; draft all the letters, correspondence and all writing communications on behalf of the Manager
- Manage travel arrangements and proactively coordinate the pre-planning of trips with various internal functions, including arranging appropriate travel, visas.
- Handle confidential information in a professional and discreet manner
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 2 years of work-related experience working with Top management
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information appropriately
- Ability to stay focused, efficient, and effective in managing multiple priorities
- Strong interpersonal skills and good judgment
- Proven ability to work independently to achieve accomplishments
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees and outside contacts