Teaching Assistant German Jobs Vacancy in Swiss International Scientific School Dubai Dubai
Swiss International Scientific School Dubai Dubai urgently required following position for Teaching Assistant German. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Teaching Assistant German Jobs Vacancy in Swiss International Scientific School Dubai Dubai Jobs Details:
Job SummaryThe role of the Teaching Assistant is to consistently expose the students to German language through the day and to support the Primary Years in their daily tasks, helping students with their educational and social development, both in and out of the classroom.
ResponsibilitiesThis not an exhaustive list and all duties/responsibilities are to be conducted/assumed in German.
- To prepare the classroom for lessons
- To listen and support students in literacy, reading and numeracy
- To support students who need extra help to complete tasks
- To support the class teacher to plan learning activities, complete records and carrying out administrative tasks
- To support teacher in managing class behaviour
- To supervise group activities
- To look after students who are upset or have had accidents
- To clear away materials and equipment after lessons
- To give support during outings and sports events
- To provide German support to both native and non-native students
- To provide afterschool childcare if required Key Relationships
- Secondary Education Diploma, Degree, Cache level 3 qualification or equivalent
- 2 years working experience as Teaching Assistant in KG – G6
- Native German speaker
- Experience in an IB PYP school preferred but not essential
- Demonstrate professionalism, commitment, integrity, strength of character and perseverance
- Inter-culturally aware with well-developed interpersonal skills
- Inspire trust and confidence in students and colleagues
- Outgoing and enthusiastic
- Show a strong work ethic
- Articulate communicator
- Committed to supporting high standards of teaching and learning
- Internal: Students, Teachers, Head of Primary School, Head of Languages
- External: Parents
Salary & BenefitsThe salary and benefits package is competitive, will be commensurate with the qualifications and experience of the successful candidate and is in line with UAE Labor Law.