Finance Manager Jobs Vacancy in Green Initiative Dubai
Green Initiative Dubai urgently required following position for Finance Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Finance Manager Jobs Vacancy in Green Initiative Dubai Jobs Details:
Job SummaryAs a Senior Manager, you will be based in the IT/Digital business function supporting the executive team. The main purpose of the role will be to ensure the most effective management and control over our strategic and operations partners, including contracts, control and oversight over the migration from on premises to a cloud base software hosting and data management.
- To provide and maintain an effective control environment over software licenses including monitoring of consumption and propose optimized scenarios to drive efficiency for a rapidly growing and evolving environment.
- To manage our partners including proposed managed services project and all IT and Digital procurement and vendor and partner contracts.
- Prepare and analyze monthly management reports
- Support continuous improvement of current budgeting, forecasting and planning process and deliverables
- Monitor performance, highlight trends and analyse drivers of variances
- Prepare/support ad hoc reports and analysis
- Contribute to our continuing process improvement initiatives
- Strong analytical skills, ability to work independently and part of a team
- Budgeting, forecasting and financial modeling
- Masters graduate in Accounting & Finance/Economics related field.
- Qualified CPA/CA/ACCA is required.
- 5 years PQE
- Experience working for a large organisation, in an in-house financial consulting function would be an advantage.
- Strong experience with in the banking, financial services, FMCG or technology sector is essential.
- Strong analytical skills are essential.
- Strong ability to analyse and present financial data to aid strategic decision making and lead negotiations.
- Ability to get hands-on fast phased operational environment
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and work to tight deadlines
- Strong Accountancy experience with excellent analytical skills are essential.
- Experience in financial reporting and month-end, including preparation and posting of journals and updating reconciliation.
What you will getBesides living in the world's most cosmopolitan city and earning an attractive tax free salary. You have a unique opportunity to work with one of the most well respected and admired companies in the world and be a part of our world leading digital transformation project.