Office Manager Jobs Vacancy in Ajman University Ajman
Ajman University Ajman urgently required following position for Office Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Office Manager Jobs Vacancy in Ajman University Ajman Jobs Details:
- Manage the day-to-day activities of the office; develop policies, procedures, and systems, which ensure productive and efficient office operation.
- Serve as the primary point of administrative contact and liaison with other offices, individuals, and institutions.
- Organize and facilitate meetings, conferences, and other special events.
- Coordinate and attend committee meetings, and participate in committee discussions, as appropriate.
- Coordinate the disposition and/or resolution of individual problems and disputes involving faculty, staff, students, and/or members of the public, as they arise.
- Oversee the operation of office accounts, and plan and monitor expenditures; as appropriate, develop and/or coordinate budgets for the office and associated accounts.
- Provide essential human resource functions.
- Support management decision making and develop innovative solutions to challenging problems through sound financial management practices and extensive financial planning.
- Develop and maintain active relationships with Governmental, private entities and the UAE community.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Minimum ten years of work experience in office management.
- Prior office-based clerical and secretarial experience in an Academic Institute is preferred.
- Effective Management skills.
- Ability to foster a cooperative work environment.
- Ability to plan, develop, and coordinate multiple projects.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Skills in the use of database management, word processing, spreadsheet, and/or presentation software.
- Excellent written & spoken command of both English and Arabic languages.
- Budget preparation and fiscal management.
- Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports.
- Ability to lead and train staff and/or students.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of office management principles and procedures.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (PPT, Excel, Work) as well as Google Docs.
- Knowledge of administrative policies and procedures as applied to public academic institutions.
- Strong interpersonal, communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Kindly mention the position & job reference in the subject field when applying.