Strategic Partner Manager Instagram Mena Jobs Vacancy in Facebook Dubai
Facebook Dubai urgently required following position for Strategic Partner Manager Instagram Mena. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Strategic Partner Manager Instagram Mena Jobs Vacancy in Facebook Dubai Jobs Details:
(Dubai, United Arab Emirates)
You should be comfortable pitching and negotiating partnerships as well as working cross-functionally with colleagues in Partnerships in MENA, Product, Engineering, Communications, Operations, Policy, Marketing, Sales and Legal to help meet the strategic objectives of partners and Instagram. You should also expect to handle day-to-day operations and partnership management with many of our partners, field and prioritize incoming requests, troubleshoot partner issues and improve partners’ performances.
- Become the primary point of contact for and maintain strong direct relationships with Instagram’s key partners in the region
- Collaborate with partners to develop innovative and high impact social integrations
- Proactively resolve business issues with partners
- Track, analyze and communicate key quantitative metrics across the region to identify trends and opportunities
- Help drive product launches locally with key partners, working closely with our global product team and product marketers
- Be an internal advocate for the partners to ensure that Instagram is taking partner input into account in relevant product and policy decisions
- 12+ years of experience working in senior digital media, entertainment or media roles
- Fluency in written and conversational English & Arabic
- Solid track record of creating and executing scaleable strategies around digital engagement
- Experience with social media communities across the region
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about complex issues, leading to thoughtful recommendations and action plans
- Razorsharp focus on strategy and tracking meaningful metrics and goals
- Ability to work effectively and cross-functionally with all levels of management, both internally and externally across time zones
- Track record of operating independently, demonstrating creativity, being detail-oriented, and delivering results in a highly organized manner
- Rapid learner who thrives in a fast-paced and collaborative environment who is able to pivot as necessary, according to goals and objectives
- Passion for the Instagram community and platform
We're proud to be the #1 Most Recommended Tech Company according to Glassdoor. Learn more: www.fb.careers/BestTechCo