Clinical Laboratory Application Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Intersystems Corporation Dubai
Intersystems Corporation Dubai urgently required following position for Clinical Laboratory Application Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Clinical Laboratory Application Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Intersystems Corporation Dubai Jobs Details:
We are currently hiring Application Specialist to be based out of our Dubai office but who is willing and prepared to travel throughout the Middle East, particularly to Saudi Arabia where many of our key, current and prospective customers are based.
InterSystems TrakCare Lab is an advanced and proven LIMS that enables you to meet all the major demands of modern clinical laboratories. With its sophisticated functionality for all of the specialized departments within a lab (including Hematology, Biochemistry, Blood Transfusion, Endocrinology, Microbiology, Cytology, Immunology, Histopathology, Serology, Virology, and Toxicology), TrakCare Lab delivers the benefits you would expect from a best-in-class LIMS: accurate results reporting, improved laboratory efficiency, better business management, and greater customer satisfaction.
Playing a lead role in the implementation of the TrakCare lab solution , the Application Specialist will contribute to the successful and timely deployment of the TrakCare product by providing application knowledge and product delivery services in the functional areas of product implementation, requirements scoping, field design documentation and change request testing.
The Applications Specialist will act as an “expert” product resource for customers and will be expected to communicate and prioritize customer requirements to other areas of the business.Responsibilities
- Liaise with customers in order to understand the work processes and requirements that are required to be addressed by the TrakCare application.
- Determine how to map the business requirements of the customer into the TrakCare product features using the methodologies and processes of InterSystems.
- Conduct individual and group training, product demonstrations and workshops as required
- Implement and control change management requests from client
- Be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for TrakCare Lab implementations.
- If required, work with customers to identify potential changes within the parameters of the product
- Assist the regional product, sales and support teams as required
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
- Exhibit integrity in all actions and communication
- General aptitude for solving problems and using technology to improve processes.
- Understanding and experience in implementation of product solutions. Experience with implementing HIS/LIS solutions is extremely beneficial
- A solid grasp of computer systems, software development and deployment methodology and computer networking
- An ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and within tight time constraints with minimal supervision
- Proven ability to think laterally and come up with innovative solutions for software product implementations
- Proven ability to work through problems with different customer groups achieving positive outcomes
- Strong communication and presentation skills (written and verbal)
Our data platform and connected care solutions have received global industry recognition including the Challenger position in the Gartner Magic Quadrant and Best in KLAS awards from KLAS Research, among other honors. InterSystems is privately held – enabling us to devote all our attention to our customers.