Assisstant Associate Full Professor Architecture Jobs Vacancy in Alghurair University Dubai
Alghurair University Dubai urgently required following position for Assisstant Associate Full Professor Architecture. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Assisstant Associate Full Professor Architecture Jobs Vacancy in Alghurair University Dubai Jobs Details:
- Ph.D. in Architecture from an accredited and reputable university.
- Official certificates and transcripts of all achieved degrees and three professional references.
- Ability to teach, Architectural courses such as Building materials, Structural analysis, Theory of Architecture, Environmental Systems, Architecture professional practice, along with Studio courses.
- Knowledge of computer should include Auto CAD, REVIT, 3Dmax and / or Sketch up, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook. Knowledge of other software would be desirable.
- High English language proficiency
- Undergraduate level teaching experience is required for at least three years and membership in professional organizations will be considered.
- Must also exhibit originality and excellence in some field connected with teaching and learning, writing and researching.
- Strong, solid and recent research record in the expertise required by the position.
- Commitment to diversity and multiculturalism.
- Ability to work effectively as part of the team.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in academic programs based on the American Model of Education.
- Professional practice experience is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience and ability to teach design studios, building technology, structural systems, history of architecture, materials, CAD, codes, and professional practice.
- Track record of scholarship productivity or strong potential for developing independent research.
- Must have demonstrated ability in advising, guiding and counseling students.
To be considered for a Full-time faculty position, the candidate must have earned his/her terminal degree from a reputed institute, included in the approved list of universities on the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research (MOHESR) Web site. The medium of instruction at College of Design is English. The interested candidates can apply online through AGU website or may send detailed CV to the following email. Email: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org The jobs are open until filled.