Senior Business Analytics Jobs Vacancy in Zomato Dubai
Zomato Dubai urgently required following position for Senior Business Analytics. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Business Analytics Jobs Vacancy in Zomato Dubai Jobs Details:
Zomato’s mission is to ensure nobody has a bad meal. We do this by helping people discover great places to eat around them and building amazing experiences around dining. Starting with information for over 1 million restaurants (and counting) globally, we're making dining smoother and more enjoyable. Zomato is used by millions everyday to decide where to eat in over 10,000 cities, across 24 countries.
About the role
Zomato has a highly data-oriented approach. It is a dynamic workplace where all critical decisions are backed by data. And as a global digital consumer company, we have no dearth of it!
This is a critical position that will work to provide an edge to our global sales teams through deep business insights. It will help define the right metrics to measure our progress and that of our restaurant partners. It will help standardise and automate reports. It will source, analyse and interpret the data to present business insights in a comprehensible manner.
Here's what you'll do day-to-day:
- Defining key metrics, standardising reports and building dashboards to influence business strategy
- Interacting with business heads to understand business requirements & providing data-insights
- Using automation through R/Python for building live reports and triggers, and streamlining processes
- Analyzing large data sets to evaluate campaign performance and tracking global revenue
- Working closely with the central sales team
- 1-4 years of experience in data-analytics
- Sharp aptitude and excellent numerical acumen; ability to sift through large volumes of data
- A doer who is willing to work hard and take complete ownership of assigned tasks
- Ability to step up and provide mentorship to peers
- Excellent SQL and Excel skills; scripting experience with R or Python
- Immense drive to hustle and get things done
- Comfortable with ambiguity/chaos and unpredictable working hours