Regional Customer Fulfilment Manager Jobs Vacancy in Royal Sporting House Dubai
Royal Sporting House Dubai urgently required following position for Regional Customer Fulfilment Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Regional Customer Fulfilment Manager Jobs Vacancy in Royal Sporting House Dubai Jobs Details:
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
To ensure that there is a consistently high and stable availability, in the IKEA product range, for our customers
at the lowest possible cost by:
- Securing that retail logistics integrates the supplying processes into the retailing business;
- Ensuring an efficient logistics and customer fulfilment operation in multi-channel environment
- Providing an efficient service operation for customers who request alternative options for picking and/or delivery of products;
Through this we contribute to the growth of IKEA and improve our customers “life at home”.
Expert in linking the retail market with the global supplying strategies, the main aim is to create logistic excellence in the areas of Retail Supply Integration, Import and Risk Management, In-store Logistics, Project Implementation, fulfilment and Customer Delivery, resulting in agreed service level at lowest possible total logistics cost.
Using your knowledge of retail and logistical expertise to integrate the needs and successes factors of the “selling and communicating” with the “supplying” processes. Through this, strengthen the main objectives of IKEA AF to be leader in life at home in our local market and achieve growth and sustained long term profitability.
Description of the Accountability
Retail Logistics and Supply chain
- Maximizing stock availability for our customers, relating to both cash & carry and customer deliveries (local and central).
- Ensuring that retail logistics capacity requirements, as a part of total supply chain capacity, are calculated, analysed, communicated and integrated into the country expansion plan.
- Securing that customer expectations and needs are considered.
- Ensuring that retail supply integration operates in accordance to agreed working methods and is integrated with the country commercial calendar to achieve the best possible operational forecast
- Securing that the logistic prerequisites are known, understood and integrated in the “store establishment process” of all new stores and multi-channel touch points
- Ensuring an efficient range administration process and that the retail supply integration manager together with sales leaders, IKEA of Sweden and the store logistics teams are creating all necessary prerequisites including resources, tools, working methods and communications networks.
- Analysing individual store performance, supply chain performance and consumer feedback with logistics team and use the insights gained to decide on necessary actions to improve the shopping experience of our customers.
- Ensuring that my team works with the in-store logistics managers in the stores to support them in making improvements to their customers’ shopping experience, by giving constructive feedback and working with them to develop their retail and supplying skills.
- Managing retail logistics team and work with the regional teams and store teams to integrate the “customer centric & fulfilment” with the “supplying” process by:
- Actively participating in creating the country business plan and converting it into clear logistic actions. Communicating the priorities to logistic managers in a way which motivates them to take ownership for the achievement of our agreed goals, monitoring and controlling the execution.
- Influencing and working with the country commercial team, logistics managers and other support functions to ensure that we support the same priorities.
- Ensuring that logistics team contributes to maximizing sales by constant analysis of supply information using this to set corrective actions to achieve the highest possible IKEA product availability in our countries.
- Leading and managing teams to develop the most efficient goods flow processes for every store situation, using the proven solutions, following new global developments and securing all necessary prerequisites in the supply chain for efficient “in-delivery” process.
- Controlling supply chain costs affecting the retail result and initiating actions where needed to reduce costs.
- Securing the best possible retail logistics performance results contributing to the total supply chain results.
- Contributing to the creation of new retail strategies, providing transparency of logistics services, consequences and costs within the retail and the supply chain operation.
- Networking with my colleagues in other countries, the global retail logistics team, Ikea of Sweden and Inter IKEA systems to share good examples and successes and learn from what has worked and what has not.
- Contributing to the development of IKEA AF by being a chairman or member of a Retail Logistics competence network in the area where logistic teams, Regional, Country and /or market has strong expertise.
- Analysing the results of the Customer Satisfaction Survey, Brand Capital, VOICE and Commercial reviews and using the insights gained from this to develop our business.
- Contributing to environmental, health and safety performance within country/market.
- Providing, inspiring and motivating direction for logistics co-workers and engage them fully in the tasks of becoming leaders in Life at Home and generating sales growth.
- Creating an environment where the IKEA Al Futtaim culture is strong and where the diversity of our customers and co-workers is valued.
- Leading by example, being the logistics expert in our countries, sharing competences to grow the overall knowledge and skills of logistic teams and the IKEA Al Futtaim organization.
- Recruiting logistics teams through IKEA Al Futtaim values by identifying what skills are needed now and in the future to achieve the objectives of their role. Identifying the motivations and capabilities that will complement existing teams.
- Joining responsibility with the store managers in the recruitment and development of the logistics managers, by identifying what skills are needed now and in the future to achieve the objectives of their logistics role in the stores.
- Developing logistics and matrix partners. Together we develop their individual personal development plans to reflect their business and personal development needs, ensuring their logistics skills constantly improve. Supporting them in achieving these goals.
- Empowering logistics teams by delegating responsibility to help them grow and develop, according to their individual ability and experience.
- Creating an environment of trust by encouraging open, constructive, honest, two-way feedback with service office teams, in-store logistics teams and other colleagues.
- Securing the training of logistic teams to ensure they are well informed focused on customer, supply and together with the commercial team partners can support the selling & communicating process.
- Supporting my co-workers by sharing the VOICE results and together, analysing these and take actions to improve.
- Actively leading and ensuring a living succession plan, working with matrix managers, corporate management office, regional human resources and store managers.
- Setting clear goals and expectations and make time to follow these up with service office logistics teams and in-store logistics teams.
- Rewarding good performance and take action to improve poor performance.
- Actively promoting the IKEA Al Futtaim social and environmental commitment and work to understand how, together to contribute to sustainability.
- Encouraging logistics managers to work as a team and network between stores in order to share good examples and successes and learn from what has worked and what has not.
- Encouraging clear communication and co-operation between managers in country logistics team, in store logistics teams and the global retail logistics team, sharing good examples that will support our overall business development.
- Actively working to encourage clear communication and cooperation between retail logistics and supply chain partners, sharing goals and ambitions that will support our overall business development.
- Take an active role in the regional management group and share the overall responsibility for the countries; securing co-operation in the commercial team in the countries to maximize the commercial opportunities.
- Working with country logistics team to set and agree national retail logistics and store cost and KPI’s structure.
- These reflect the global and local retail and supplying strategies and national goals and strategies.
- Monitoring of competitor pricing for comparable picking and delivery services in order to live up to the price promise we give our customers and to be the first choice for home furnishings.
- Ensuring county logistics teams works proactively with supply chain partners to maximize direct supply share and/or to meet agreed direct supply share goals. This enables a gross profit increase or price investments.
- Ensuring teams give required supplying input to the pricing and forecasting process to achieve our turnover and gross margin/gross profit goals.
- Constantly monitoring our performance against agreed goals, adapting and taking action accordingly.
- Ensuring all retail logistics initiatives grow our business and support the sustaining of long-term profitability.
- Controlling costs by working in a lean, simple, cost-conscious way using good examples and encouraging logistics teams and colleagues to discover even more effective ways of working.
- Ability to evaluate market survey, control third party logistics and monitor performance.
- Ability to generate logistics cost logistics indicators, analyses, take action to optimise month over month the logistics and supply chain figures.
Import Supply Chain
- Managing import processes in multi-channel country Market.
- Managing strong relationship with customs and governmental organisation for export and import Committees.
- Ensuring clear understanding of how a supply chain works for multichannel import at country level.
- Monitoring key performance measurement and follow-up tools used to develop the store and the supply chain logistics inbound.
- Ability to explain global logistic visions and strategies and convert them into stimulating goals and action plans.
- Ability to evaluate logistic performance on the respective market, as well as the commercial and inbound logistics operational status.
- Ensuring ability to reflect decisions which are made based on a relevant amount of information, intuition is used wisely and courage supports taking calculated risks when necessary.
- Constantly monitoring good track record in getting things done. A desire to question old practices and ability to look for different/new ways of solving problems.
- Ability to work as a team player, set priorities and delegate responsibility and control third part logistics partners.
- Identify restrictions of barriers in relation to importing of goods
- Liaise with government bodies & consumer authorities (e.g. Chamber of Commerce, Government authorities for import and export, Customs, Tax department, consumer protection agencies, etc.) ref importing and/ or exporting of goods.
- Find accredited testing labs that can be used to test new products that are to be introduced in the market.
- Understand the local marking & labelling demands, and find optimal solutions on how this can be adapted for products in Retail. This may involve negotiations and discussions with government bodies.
- Correct reporting and handling of product related safety and environmental issues.
- Identify, evaluate, monitor and follow up product related requirements i.e. Safety, Environmental, Health, Quality and Legal information on the local market.
- Participate and/or monitor national standardization work and business associations to drive improvements of product related standards.
- Develop a good working relationship with national consumer authorities and be identified as the Retail contact person in all matters relating to product safety and compliance on the local market.
- Support product investigations and matters concerning product safety and compliance.
- Implement and follow up the Safety Alarm Routine to ensure full and timely reporting of safety related incidents.
- Identify product recall and product safety reporting procedures on the local market and keep the concerned Retail Brand of these.
- Support the local PR in product safety related issues, such as recall situations and media attention, and handle all product-safety related contacts with.
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.