Manager Quality Control Engineering Jobs Vacancy in Gal Abu Dhabi
Gal Abu Dhabi urgently required following position for Manager Quality Control Engineering. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Manager Quality Control Engineering Jobs Vacancy in Gal Abu Dhabi Jobs Details:
Will also be responsible for :
1. Plan, develop, organize, direct, manage and evaluate personnel of the Q&E department to contribute to the vision and strategy of the organization to support operations and improvements by ensuring compliance with the customer requirements, quality policy, company standards, regulatory and external standards.
2. Collaborate with staff, other departments, senior management, and decision makers to share information, problem solve, clarify management objectives, plan, formulate and agree on comprehensive quality procedures.
3. Develop and implement new systems, best practices, demand planning, and other optimizations in order enhance continuous quality improvement.
4. Understand customers’ needs, service those needs, and maintain and develop positive business relationships with a customer’s key personnel involved in or directly relevant to quality activities.
5. Direct the hiring, training, supervision, mentoring, and performance evaluations of Quality & Engineering staff.
6. Manage contractor and subcontractor activities, review proposals, develop performance specifications, and serving as a liaison with outside organizations.
7. Direct, coordinate, assign, monitor and review the work of individuals engaged in Quality & Engineering related duties.
8. Establish quality procedures, monitor ongoing performance, and improve performance against key performer indicators.
- FAA A&P license (IA license preferred).
- 10 years of aviation quality/aviation maintenance management experience.
- Minimum of five years experience in Army Quality Control management. (AVUM thru DEPOT level rotary wing quality control experience preferred).
- Extensive TAMMS-A experience.